+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Just Desserts - 11/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Just Desserts - 11/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion in here until 11PM PT / 2AM ET.

Enjoy the show!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: Just Desserts - 11/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

What a shock! Morgan has nothing but contempt for the others because they don't worship his manly hetero superiority!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I'm thinking Morgan might be a tad paranoid.

Why is it only now we are seeing Daniele with a personality. Are we seeing the future winner?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Personally, I'm still scratching my head, trying to figure out what Morgan was trying to say when he spoke of being the last one out of the apartment and having to shut the door.

Did anyone else think Yigit looked just like his boyfriend??
    I had trouble telling one from the other.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4102752;
    Personally, I'm still scratching my head, trying to figure out what Morgan was trying to say when he spoke of being the last one out of the apartment and having to shut the door.

Did anyone else think Yigit looked just like his boyfriend??
    I had trouble telling one from the other.
    Yes and yes.

Morgan just doesn't see that his attitude created the split in the house. What a nasty man!

Who didn't see this elimination coming when they first glanced Zach's cake?! He knew he was going, too.

I liked the look of Danielle's gray cake. I thought it was sophistocated and unexpected. It was my favorite. I also love the topper in Morgan's cake.

Speaking in defense of the contestants being criticized for focusing on how they met rather than their life together now, that is the story they heard. They did not get details on what their life was like today other than still being in love.

They had nothing more to drawn on than the yellow bikini, piano and wedding picture!

I was a little shocked at how bad Zach's cake looked. I think I could have pulled that one off. Zach was my favorite, but I agree he did the worst job last night.

If Morgan would get an attitude ajustment I could really like him. His desserts always look so good.

I was thinking the same thing about Yigit and his boyfriend. They could practically be twins. They looked cute together.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;4102850;
    Yes and yes.

Morgan just doesn't see that his attitude created the split in the house. What a nasty man!

Who didn't see this elimination coming when they first glanced Zach's cake?! He knew he was going, too.

I liked the look of Danielle's gray cake. I thought it was sophistocated and unexpected. It was my favorite. I also love the topper in Morgan's cake.

Speaking in defense of the contestants being criticized for focusing on how they met rather than their life together now, that is the story they heard. They did not get details on what their life was like today other than still being in love.

They had nothing more to drawn on than the yellow bikini, piano and wedding picture!
    Duh...seriously, these judges need an attitude adjustment. I liked Daniele's cake and thought it looked good regardless of the color and lets face it Zac's cake as far as presentation was a total mess. If Morgan know he can finish so quickly, he should have taken his time instead of rushing and not being perfect just to give his fellow contestants a mental finger. He gives attitude and thinks everyone else does the same to him. Little paranoid there. Wonder where it all started?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fanatic

Why does Danielle's hair look so greasy and untidy? Not appropriate for someone who works in a kitchen. She reminds me of Olive Oyl.

I've said it before, but I'll say it again. This group is SO nasty to each other. I'm relieved the series is almost over. If it were not, I would have stopped watching several weeks ago.

Olive Oyl!! That's it! I knew she reminded me of someone.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Would much rather have seen Morganza go home, but that's based solely on his personality. If they had sent Danielle home, it would have been almost as good.

I wonder too if she will be the "stealth" winner. Last nights editing seemed to lead us in that direction.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast