+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Desserts - 10/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Just Desserts - 10/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion in here until 11PM PT / 2AM ET.

Enjoy the show!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: Just Desserts - 10/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Wow, I'm shocked that Morgan's team won! I really feel that overall, Danielle and Eric(?) should be the next one to go...

I don't know who is gonna go from team "go diva"... but I'm guessing it will be Heather, Zach has too much personality to let go and Yit is such a sweet heart... whoever it is, I'll miss!

FORT Fogey

I think Heather went home at least partially because she admitted responsibility for rolling out the pastry dough for both desserts the judges disliked specifically because of the crusts. I don't think her mild key lime helped her either, nor did the fact that a fingerprint was clearly evident on the side of that frozen key lime slice. I must admit that bothered me too. No one wants to pay the kind of prices you pay for expensive desserts and end up thinking someone else literally had his/her hands on them. However, with her gone, look who the last woman standing is--who would have predicted that? Is anyone not seeing an all male final at this point?

I agreed that of all the desserts, Morgan's chocolate cake with the mousse/brule filling looked and sounded the most like the dessert I'd order if given those choices. I often find Morgan's personality grating, but he has done some impressive work. Erik seems much more likable, but I don't care how extraordinary a chocolate chip cookie is. With all those other choices, I'm not likely to look at something I can easily make myself.

My guess is the finale will be Morgan, Yigit, and Zack
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

I agree that the final three will be Morgan, Yigit, and Zack.. and I hope Yigit or Zack win because they're much more likable. Danielle and Eric both have not produced anything that made me want to try and im quite surprised that Heather and Erica aren't there instead of them lol

FORT Fogey

I am not ruling out Eric for the finale. We have seen one mistake take out a front runner in previous seasons on Top Chef. Any of them could clutch on a challenge.

I am glad Heather was eliminated. I didnt enjoy watching her.

FORT Fogey

[QUOTE=shoepie;4092594;]I am not ruling out Eric for the finale. We have seen one mistake take out a front runner in previous seasons on Top Chef. Any of them could clutch on a challenge.

--I would agree about Eric. The judges have liked his work well enough that if any of the other guys makes a mistake, he could make it to the final. I don't see Danielle making it, however, unless there's a major catastrophe that takes two others out. She's been more lucky than good.

It would not surprise me, however, if the final three were Yigit, Morgan, and Zak. However, for Eric, the only baker as opposed to chef, in the entire competition to make it to even the final four would be an accomplishment.

FORT Regular

I'm hoping Eric gets to the finals. I LOVE HIM! He's a baker at Baked in Brooklyn. I go there every time I'm in NYC. I think I've had almost everything they have. It's heavenly!!

Did anyone catch Heather's "I'm so happy that THEY had an opportunity to work with me?" WTF, woman? Do you think you're pastry royalty? Give it a rest, mean Heather.

Glad Heather went home.

Daniele needs a happy pill cause sugar sure don't make her happy.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast