+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Just Desserts - 9/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: Just Desserts - 9/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Seth, train wreck, train wreck, train wreck.

On the other hand he is a shining example of how not to behave with anyone anywhere, ever.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Wow!!! Seth is psycho!!!! I seriously think he has some kind of bipolar disorder. I gotta think that Morgan is regretting the opening of the show when he says that he and Seth have formed a bond. (BTW, he said something about both of them being heterosexual chefs...I'm not so sure about Seth!)

Anyway, I think that it was a joke that Tim got sent home. Didn't they just tell him that his flavors were always spot on??? He got sent home because he had plating issues...don't understand. Of the three, he was the one that I thought was for sure safe.

I, too, was wondering about the bandages on her forehead. She doesn't have them in her PIs, so whatever it was is now healed.

Seth can, I believe, be officially labeled as 14-carat crazy.

Frankly, the only reason I believe they kept his sorry ass around is for the drama factor.

Hope he goes next week, at least.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Oh, I forgot to ask...what is that lump on the side of Seth's throat??

'Fraid we're stuck with Seth. The producers won't let him go home until they milk every ounce of "good TV" out of him.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

It's like y'all were in my living room watching with me! My daughter and I brought up every question that's been asked here:

Seth . . . . heterosexual? Nah, don't think so.

Seth . . . . 14 karat crazy? Yep, I'm going with that.

Seth . . . . lump on his neck? Noticed it too. Given the "health issues" in the family, I hope he's had it checked.

Heather . . . . bandages coming and going? She wore bangs when they were there, but had her hair to the side after they were gone. Did the people in wardrobe not have any smaller flesh colored band-aids?

Tim . . . . going home? They kept the crazy dude and the girl who can't finish on time, but sent home a guy who's got the best palate and who's flavors were perfect? I'm thinking the judges had a too much alcohol before judging.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;4067352;
    Oh, I forgot to ask...what is that lump on the side of Seth's throat??
    I think it is a vein and bulges when his blood pressure is up.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4067260;
    I missed the first few minutes of the show, and I thought at first that Seth's mother had died recently, and I actually felt bad for him, because when that happens, you can have those embarrassing breakdown moments for a long time. I never had one quite that dramatic, but everybody's different. However, his mother is just having some issues with her health, and while they probably are pretty serious, since she's in rehab, if he's that concerned about her, and she's still among the living, why the heck did he agree to be on the show in the first place? Why didn't he just stay with her? I don't care how much she says his happiness/success is the most important thing to her, she (and his dad) would probably appreciate him being there, and if the worst should happen, he'd have fewer regrets. I also really hated the outburst about a lack of citrus--as another contestant pointed out, that's part of the challenge....
    Seth reminds me of several teens/young adults I have known with emotional developmental delays. The same inappropriate anger/shouting, tears, falling to the knees, obsessively making the same point over and over... irrational responses.

If this is his problem, it's only going to get worse as the competition becomes more intense. He should go home, no matter how well he cooks. The competition doesn't bode well for his mental health.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Man.....what momma's boy, cry baby that Seth is! He needs to get a grip. I wish he would have gone home as well, not only for his emotional state but he's also really disrupting the others in the kitchen. That running around like he does would drive me crazy. I kept wishing someone would stick out their foot a trip him!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

For all the bad mentioned about Seth.. I wanted to say just how in love I am with Yigit! He came across much more mature than almost any member of that cast last night and he can also cook! He is so the Anti-Seth, mature, professional, and likeable I hope he goes far, and to be honest, I'd like to see him win this all!
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast