+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Top Chef 9/8 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: Top Chef 9/8 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Ed was a lying douche tonight. Kevin is annoying. Angelo could have gone home a few times as of late and didn't. Asian food is what he really knows and they are in Singapore. I wonder if Ed winning tonight was just to get people thinking he'd win it all but Angelo comes out on top in the end.

Oh for crying out loud now Kelly's gone!!!! Haven't watched the past two weeks and once again it seems like someone I don't like is destined to win this show. Why oh why didn't I root for one of these three in the beginning? Surely if I had they would be gone by now.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;4057304;
    Why oh why didn't I root for one of these three in the beginning? Surely if I had they would be gone by now.
    I second that!
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Well, glad that Angelo is still around; been rooting for him from the get go, so happy that he made it, and it's getting pretty easy to root against the other two chefs.

Click to see Spoiler:
    That said, having seen season 8 spoilers, he's probably losing
    Revenge is ice cream.

FORT Fogey

Dang, I was rooting for Kelly. I have liked Ed until last night. I will still cheer him on but his attitude seemed out of character.

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Not sure who I want to win since Tiffany went home last week. Don't love any of them, but none of them bother me too much. I guess I probably want Ed to win...I think.

I'm really hoping that the previews were a little misleading (aren't they always). In my book, Angelo needs to be near death to not get out of bed. This is the biggest day of his life...he needs to suck it up!

It will be very interesting to see them interact with the past contestants...from what they showed us, they don't seem to gel too well.

FORT Fan

Once again when all the chefs are close it is a female who goes home. As Tiffany said when you're a female you have to work harder.

I really dislike Ed. He cooks good but, but what's up with acting all smug around Angelo? Comes off as pretty arrogant. It's like he's obsessed with him. It's pathetic to watch. Big whoop, you beat him. Only you care.

Now with Kelly gone, Angelo MUST win this. I do not want Ed or Kevin to win.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;4057358;
    Not sure who I want to win since Tiffany went home last week. Don't love any of them, but none of them bother me too much. I guess I probably want Ed to win...I think.

I'm really hoping that the previews were a little misleading (aren't they always). In my book, Angelo needs to be near death to not get out of bed. This is the biggest day of his life...he needs to suck it up!

It will be very interesting to see them interact with the past contestants...from what they showed us, they don't seem to gel too well.
    If he is contagious he may not be allowed to cook, although the injection was most likely an antibiotic and that rules out a virus. Antibiotics work very quickly. I expect to see him there.

For the first few weeks I would have been happy to see Kevin win, but then I got to know him better. Three weeks ago I would have been happy to see Ed win, but then I got to know him better. In the beginning I would have been unhappy to see Angelo win, but now he's the only one I would be happy to see win.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast