+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Top Chef: All Stars (premieres Dec. 1) - News & Speculation (**Spoilers**)

Re: Top Chef Season 8 (All-Stars?) - News & Speculation (**Spoilers**)

This is so exciting! Even though a few of my favorites are missing I've been waiting for them to do an All-Star season.

Thanks for the info.

Re: Top Chef Season 8 (All-Stars?) - News & Speculation (**Spoilers**)

Here is the full official roster for Top Chef: All Stars, which will premiere Dec. 1:

- Stephen Asprinio; Season one, top five
    - Tiffani Faison; Season one finalist
    - Marcel Vigneron; Season two finalist
    - Elia Aboumrad; Season two, final four
    - Casey Thompson; Season three finalist and fan favorite (also fan pariah for "helping" Carla in S5's finale)
    - Dale Levitski; Season three finalist
    - Tre Wilcox; Season three, top eight
    - Richard Blais; Season four finalist
    - Antonia Lofaso; Season four, final four
    - Dale Talde; Season four, top six
    - Spike Mendelsohn; Season four, top five
    - Carla Hall; Season five finalist
    - Fabio Viviani; Season five final four and fan favorite
    - Jamie Lauren; Season five, top seven
    - Jennifer Carroll; Season six, final four
    - Mike Isabella; Season six, top seven
    - Tiffany Derry; Season seven, top five
    - Angelo Sosa; Season seven finalist

Anthony Bourdain (yay!) and Gail Simmons will alternate as the third full-time judge along with Tom and Padma.

LET THE ULTIMATE FOOD FIGHT BEGIN - BRAVO'S 'TOP CHEF ALL-STARS' WILL PREMIERE DECEMBER 1st AT 10 PM ET/PT | TheFutonCritic.com
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Re: Top Chef : All Stars (premieres Dec. 1) - News & Speculation (**Spoilers**)

Dale Levitski was a finalist...hmmm, can't believe I forgot that. When the list was given on the reunion show, I pegged him as being the weakest.

Tre! Carla! Fabio! I can't wait to see them although having Mike I, Marcel, Tiffany, Steven, Dale, and Spike all on the same season doesn't bode well. I would have been perfectly content never seeing any of those people again.

When they were announcing the names, all I could do was shake my head and think that they are casting for drama more than anything else. The first 7 or so names they called right in a row were ones that caused the most drama in their season. I missed them announcing Tre in the reunion show but he's listed everywhere.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

FORT Fogey

I can't wait - when will it air???

NFL1... the topic title tells all, Dec 1

I am so excited to hear about this. There will be lots of drama with some of those together. Can't wait.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Carla! Woot! Loved her, and I also love Fabio. I'm glad Tre is getting another shot. I felt bad for him getting the boot.

I could do without Marcel, though.

FORT Newbie

Carla is my favorite Top Chef contestant of all time!!! I love her!!! I cannot wait to see her again!!! This news made me very, very happy. Lots of drama, for sure, but hopefully lots of Carla, too!!!!

Tre! Was hoping he would be on this season. So nice to have a season where there are 3 or 4 contestants I really want to win, and another few that I wouldn't mind if they won. This may turn out to be my favorite reality show all star edition so far!

Kevin Gillespie is missing, that's too bad, but of course everyone can't drop everything and do a season of Top Chef.
    Last edited by KeepItReal; 09-24-2010 at 11:31 AM.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast