+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Top Chef 8/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: Top Chef 8/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Kevin spends so much time watching Angelo and the others and thinking about them and talking about them I am amazed he can get any cooking done. Does he have a secret man crush on Angelo??
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I must admit I really liked the mystery box quickfire, I hope they keep that one and do variations of it. The elimination challenge was also fun.

[QUOTE=Bearcata;4043040;]Kevin spends so much time watching Angelo and the others and thinking about them and talking about them I am amazed he can get any cooking done. Does he have a secret man crush on Angelo??[/QUOTE]

Too funny!

Ah.....bromances and shomances so beautiful to watch, so sad when it is all one sided. The bitterness and rage of being not even noticed would explain much of Kevin's attitude.

Glad to see Alex gone, glad to see Angelo humbled, it totally rocks to me that Tiffany is kicking butt and taking names right now. Hope she brings it on home. Nice to see a couple of the other chefs stepping it up. Really like the Tiffany and Ed friendship and hate that some people look too hard into it because they are the opposite sex. It seems they really just admire each other and their personalities click. That doesn't always mean a love connection. It would be great to see them both in the finale throwing down their gloves and going after the title. Don't really care who the third chef is.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Just started getting into this show a few weeks ago.
    I'd only watched the Top Chef Masters show once before - the season that Rick Bayliss won.
    However, at this point, especially after having watched Next Food Network Star, I really appreciate how well these chefs seem to cook - even the worst of them. They make the FN show look like Amateur Night.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123