+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Top Chef 8/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Re: Top Chef 8/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Alex's time was way past due...I would have just felt sorry for him if he wasn't such a jerk to the wait staff in restaurant wars. It was like he was tired of being the most incompetent cook there and now that he was in charge of others, he was going to make himself feel superior by treating them like crap. Very glad that he is gone.

Amanda should be next to go.

I'm really glad that Tiffany is doing so well. I think it would be great if she won it all!

I love Tiffany! It seems like so many of the women chefs, in the past, have been witches or crazy. She seems to be so nice and talented to boot! I like a few of the others but I would be sooooooo happy if Tiff won!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;4042218;
    I love Tiffany! It seems like so many of the women chefs, in the past, have been witches or crazy. She seems to be so nice and talented to boot! I like a few of the others but I would be sooooooo happy if Tiff won!
    To be fair, the sole female winner thus far, Stephanie, seemed pretty nice to me, as did Karla, who at least made it to the finale. Actually, I preferred Karla to Tiffany, but Karla should have stood up for herself and her ideas more in the finale instead of letting Casey take charge.

Me too! She has easily become my favorite on the show. She really seems to know what she's doing and her dishes look awesome. Like a lot of others here, I'm really starting to like Ed as well. The two of them I'm sure will make it to the finale probably with Angelo. It was good to see a more vulnerable side to Angelo last night.

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

I just hope with all the comments from the other chefs that Tiffany and Ed don't mess up their relationships at home!

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;4042167;
    While Ed is growing on me, it is the opposite with Kevin, he is becoming uber annoying. I kinda wish Kevin went home tonight.
    No....that Kevin. He's one of the better chefs. I think Kevin just has a lot of pressure at home with the new baby and all. But I agree, he does need to focus on the end result and not what the other chefs are doing.

I like her too, plus she's from Dallas.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4042451;
    To be fair, the sole female winner thus far, Stephanie, seemed pretty nice to me, as did Karla, who at least made it to the finale. Actually, I preferred Karla to Tiffany, but Karla should have stood up for herself and her ideas more in the finale instead of letting Casey take charge.
    DITTO - i also loved the red head in season 1, can't remember her name... Karla and Stephanie, now Tiffany have been our #1s

So glad that Alex is gone. As he was so annoying, and plus he couldn't cook. In order to save his life.
    Happy New Year 2015!

FORT Fogey

I've been to the Hilton they're going to in Paris, it's INCREDIBLE!!! Tiffany and her fiancÚ are sooo lucky!

I think Kelly is turning out to be a stronger competitor than I thought, and she is also irritating me less, along with Amanda, but she still sucks as a cook. Angelo is coming off less sneaky now, as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast