+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Top Chef 7: 6/30 Show Discussion *spoilers*

Top Chef 7: 6/30 Show Discussion *spoilers*

Please keep all discussion in here until 1AM ET / 10PM PT.

Enjoy the show!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Re: Top Chef 7: Show Discussion 6/30 *spoilers*

We are getting a new Top Chef! Top Chef Just Desserts! Cool.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Re: Top Chef 7: 6/30 Show Discussion *spoilers*

Damn, that one girl needs to go to a 12 step program. Does she know how to cook without alcohol?

Seems the same people keep ending up in the bottom although the top is mixing it up a little. Some people are . . . who are they? They're never top or bottom.

Looking forward to seeing Brian V. & Mike I. next week - I like when former cheftestants critique the current bunch.

FORT Newbie

who got the boot?

I just don't get all this whining about dessert and pies. I know how to make a pie, and brownies and muffins. To hear all these chefs say they never made a pie before is amazing considering their age and experience. I say do more dessert quick fires. Put the fear of pastry into these chefs. Insert evil laugh.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Who else loved it when the guest judge called out Amanda's cop out "My grandmother wasn't a pastry chef either, but she knew how to make a pie!" It's so true, if you're involved in the food industry you should be able to make a decent dessert. Maybe it's not terribly original, but at least it should taste good. How hard is it to make a nice apple pie? Not terribly, considering I can do it at home with one hand behind my back and I have no idea how to make almost anything else they cook.

Someone needs to smack the stupid little smirk off Amanda's face. It's like she came onto the show just knowing that the audience would love her. Well I don't. And Kelly is so down all the time.

Tom's blog on bravotv.com is basically a rant against chefs who complain they can't cook dessert or grill. I have to say his rant seems pretty justified to me.
    Arnold, Kenny, and Angelo seem really talented, but I feel like they may not be the calibre of a Voltaggio.

I'm definitely gonna try making that bananas foster pie Kenny made. YUM!

FORT Newbie

Was I just not paying attention or did they not show Andrea's pie in the quickfire? She's the one I was most interested in seeing this season but she's been almost invisible.

FORT Fan

I wish they had kept Rosie O'Donnell on the show. At least she had personality. The guys on the chopping block had no personality. And they all made mistakes. Can someone make the Stephen guy smile or look happy once in a while?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast