+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 12/16 Season 6 Reunion Show Discussion Thread

12/16 Season 6 Reunion Show Discussion Thread

Are there such things as spoilers for one of these? The winner of Fan Favorite maybe?

Enjoy the show! Remember it starts an hour earlier than usual...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: 12/16 Season 6 Reunion Show Discussion Thread

I'm wondering what Kevin did that he feels compromised his integrity ... ????
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Oh gawd, Tom complimented the V's mother on her exceptional job raising two sons -- which is true, except for the complete lack of social skills or grace in either of them. (OK more Michael than Bryan)
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

So, we don't find out tonight who was Fan Favorite? We have to what, watch Andy Cohen's drunken talk show tomorrow night to find out?

That's just an evil move. Fan Favorite is just about the only reason to justify having a reunion episode at all. Instead we got more Mom moments, and a lot of fake making up between Robin and everyone else.

The Kevin montages and the outtake clips were funny, though.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3770857;
    So, we don't find out tonight who was Fan Favorite? We have to what, watch Andy Cohen's drunken talk show tomorrow night to find out?
    That pissed me off so much. And Sarah Jessica Parker is the guest. If it were the PR fan favorite, that'd make some measure of sense. But Top Chef? Couldn't they get at the very least Toby Young? If I can stay awake, I may watch it. Otherwise, I'll check the Bravo site Friday morning.

I did like the outtake packages they put together. The pool clips almost the classic level of Project Drunkway.

I feel Eli's apology was not meant at all. It was so two faced. Eli had no intention of ever apologizing to Robin even after the Reunion Host asked him about doing so; you could see Eli was not going to until Mike V. jumped in and did give a heartfelt apology to Robin.

Eli so sucks.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I don't even think Michael's was heartfelt. I think they were all paying her lip service just to get through the awkward statement. I'll bet the "cool kids club" attitude came back as soon as they went to the next commercial break.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff
    The Kevin montages and the outtake clips were funny, though.
    Ah, I cringed with him while watching his session at the table with Joel Robuchon, and Hubert Keller, and various other Frenchy Frenchmen. Even Padma spoke French. That had to be a horrible time.

I plan to let someone else watch Andy Cohen's show and tell me who won fan favorite.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3771125;
    I don't even think Michael's was heartfelt. I think they were all paying her lip service just to get through the awkward statement. I'll bet the "cool kids club" attitude came back as soon as they went to the next commercial break.
    I feel it was, and yes i may be the only person that has like the Brothers V since Day 1 and WANTED Mike to win.. but i think it was somehting that Robin already knew. He just wanted to say it so everyone knew that they had their understanding.. and Mikes not one to give lip service, he tells it like it is.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3770725;
    I'm wondering what Kevin did that he feels compromised his integrity ... ????
    In restaurant wars he had trouble cooking the lamb correctly and felt badly that Laurine was eliminated when he thought it was his fault. Gail cleared that up when she said 'front of the house' was the biggest deal breaker for the diner because that is the only person with whom they have contact. And Laurine failed in her job. There was really no reason why Kevin should have felt that way but he did; it was not all that logical.

Bearcata-
    I feel Eli's apology was not meant at all. Eli had no intention of ever apologizing to Robin even after the Reunion Host asked him about doing so.
    I agree. Eli was put on the spot to apologize; he was not planning on it. It is never sincere under these circumstances.

This was a lack luster reunion show; not many charismatic contestants this season.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast