+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 11/11 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 11/11 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Though I hate how some of the others have treated Robin it was long past time for her to go. Though Eli probably had the dish that should have sent him home last night, it was sort of like putting down a wounded animal when they let Robin go. I think once Tom touched on the fact that she was trying to create dishes she knew nothing about and she admitted as much, they decided to send her on her way. It was a long time coming-the woman has been cooking on life support for weeks now.

Eli should go next, and then Jennifer. The brothers and Kevin should be in the finals with Kevin winning. I love his attitude and he seems to cook good food. I just like the guy. Great food, great attitude, should be a Top Chef. I would love to try his food.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3749069;
    Though I hate how some of the others have treated Robin it was long past time for her to go. Though Eli probably had the dish that should have sent him home last night, it was sort of like putting down a wounded animal when they let Robin go. I think once Tom touched on the fact that she was trying to create dishes she knew nothing about and she admitted as much, they decided to send her on her way. It was a long time coming-the woman has been cooking on life support for weeks now.

Eli should go next, and then Jennifer. The brothers and Kevin should be in the finals with Kevin winning. I love his attitude and he seems to cook good food. I just like the guy. Great food, great attitude, should be a Top Chef. I would love to try his food.
    I think we should probably wait and see what and how they cook in the next shows before we decide who wins. It's like deciding who is going to win the world series without letting them play.

I think it was past time for Robin to go. I believe they kept her around this long in hopes of drama, not for her cooking abilities.

I also believe that while Mike might have won last night in any case part of his win was a "make up call" for last week.
    Jennifer looked so defeated last night, and for the last couple of weeks. I hope she can pull it together and be competitive in the coming weeks.

I'm so sorry that Robin went before Eli. Based on the fact his food was inedible, not to mention his attitude, he should have gone first. I didn't like how someone at the end was making excuses for him, saying his dish would take a while to perfect. Eli should not have done it if he couldn't execute it, any more than Robin should have tried sugar sculpture. Judging people by different standards based on whether they are "in" with the group or not is despicable.
    And as for Mike V, there is no excuse for his behavior. I am just praying he does not make it into the finals or at least does not win.

Is anyone voting for fan favorite? Of the ones still on the show, I like Kevin and Jen. Of those eliminated, my favorite was Ashley (the girl, not the guy). I didn't see too enough to know for sure, but I think I also liked Mattin. And I gave a few votes to Robin just because they treated her so unforgivably.
    Last edited by Harvest; 11-12-2009 at 04:03 PM.

I don't feel one bit sorry for Robin, she's fortunate she made it to the final 6, should have gone a few weeks ago.

I hope Kevin wins, think it will come down to Michael V. and Kevin.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface;3749085;
    I think we should probably wait and see what and how they cook in the next shows before we decide who wins. It's like deciding who is going to win the world series without letting them play.

I think it was past time for Robin to go. I believe they kept her around this long in hopes of drama, not for her cooking abilities.

I also believe that while Mike might have won last night in any case part of his win was a "make up call" for last week.
    Jennifer looked so defeated last night, and for the last couple of weeks. I hope she can pull it together and be competitive in the coming weeks.
    That's my wish list. Next show won't change that order for me. I actually really like Jen, but she seems so emotionally drained that it's a little painful to watch her right now.

FORT Fogey

The guys treated Robin like crap (except Kevin), but I have to say that I'm glad Robin is gone. She was out of her element - both socially and as a chef. It was entirely too uncomforable for all involved - including the viewers.

I think Jennifer should go before Eli. I think Eli is just hitting his stride whereas I think we've seen the best of Jennifer.

The previews for next week don't looks so good for Kevin, and for me, I think he should take the title. I actually think he is too good to be on this show.

I'd love to know what's going on with Jennifer. Her speciality is seafood and both dishes she prepared were beef. Serving SOS for breakfast seemed like she was intentionally sabotaging herself, even though it wasn't singled out as among the worst in the QF.

Buffalo wings wins? Good lord!

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3749069;

I agree with everything you said.

FORT Newbie

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO sick of the brothers and their cockiness!

I hope Kevin wins!

Quote Originally Posted by Juless;3749442;
    I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO sick of the brothers and their cockiness!

I hope Kevin wins!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast