+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Top Chef Finale Discussion Thread **spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: Top Chef Finale Discussion Thread **spoilers**

Can we post links, or text from another site here? I will err on the side of no.

I guess Casey had a lot of not so nice things to say about Carla to a site or magazine called SideDish. :nono

If you have ever been to Dlisted, Michael has the article a a few entries down.

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3349940;
    Carla should have taken charge, made the dicisions and just let Casey assist.

I think Stefan should have won, throughout this season, he has consistently cooked better dishes than Hosea (from what we've seen on tv).

Meant to say Casey.

Crap I wanted Carla to win. It's almost like Casey sabotaged Carla. That was painful as her first 2 dishes were great. Well, I look forward to next weeks reunion show which will be at 9pm not 10pm. I just don't like Andy Cohen hosting the reunions, with the judges panel hosting the reunions it seems more emotional outbursts happen.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Dot-Calm;3350310;
    Can we post links, or text from another site here? I will err on the side of no.

I guess Casey had a lot of not so nice things to say about Carla to a site or magazine called SideDish. :nono

If you have ever been to Dlisted, Michael has the article a a few entries down.
    Well that was short but nasty. Not classy. She could have said what she did to help and that editing on her was bad.

Yeow, I just read Casey's comments (are they really her comments?) on the previously mentioned website and they are nasty.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3350996;
    Yeow, I just read Casey's comments (are they really her comments?) on the previously mentioned website and they are nasty.
    She really should have calmed down before writing that. She probably got bombarded with hate mail and reacted accordingly, thereby painting herself in an even worse light. I find it hard to believe Carla had nothing planned. I agree a cheese course was a bad idea (although I think someone did it season 1), but a cheese tart isn't the same as setting out a block of gouda.

FORT Regular

I thought Carla was going to pick Casey as her sous chef even if she got knife number 1. I hope this article reads as dark as it does due to poor editing, but the entire tone of it is so negative. Regardless, Casey needed a xanax and tequilla before talking.

Carla bugged me beyond my wildest dreams the first few shows, then all of a sudden one day I really liked her. I think her unbridled enthusiasm won me over.

Carla's "cheese course" was with a tart, and she went with the souffle instead of the tart. *Carla owned her mistake, by not turning down the oven. Plus, Carla is not classicly trained? I thought she went to culinary school in France?

Carla is going to KILL Casey with kindness next week. THAT will be good TV.

Is SideDish reliable? I am not familiar with it.

Kao

Awww...I just surfed over to sidedish to enjoy more nasty comments about Casey and the site is down. Fills my heart with sadness...

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Wow, Casey sure made herself look bad by spewing such ugliness! No Class!

Kao

Considering how half the blogsphere are (unfairly) blaming Casey for Carla's loss (including heavy-hitters like Gawker and some veiled comments made by Toby Young) I can't blame her for feeling out of sorts, but the fact that Carla has nothing but nice things to say about Casey and is practically begging people not to blame this chick makes her particularly petty and cruel.

Sidedish is back up, and goodness me! The United Federation of Hootie came out in droves to go after this chick with a venegeance, didn't they?

+ Reply to Thread