+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Top Chef 1/14 Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Top Chef 1/14 Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Please keep all discussion in here until 10PM PT/ 2AM ET.

Enjoy the show!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: Top Chef 1/14 Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

From train wrecks with stand out vocals to sweet treats! Woo Hoo!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

What's with the I heart Padma shirts?
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

This challenge is fun!

Ok, all you Jaime shouldn't do scallops folks, Jeff needs to stop doing appetizer trays!

Awww. I wanted to see Josea win the QF!

Stefan wins the quickfire and Hosea is having kittens! He let Stefan take some of his spam and he is steaming that Stefan won.

Is it just me or is Hosea getting the "loser" edit? I hope he's not eliminated - I love him! I now officially can't stand Stefan.

So losing team will be Jaime, Stefan and Carla.

Quote Originally Posted by texasgal26;3278576;
    Is it just me or is Hosea getting the "loser" edit? I hope he's not eliminated - I love him! I now officially can't stand Stefan.
    I try not to pay attention to the edit most times. I want to be a bit surprised and sometimes I think they purposely mislead. I see Hosea as one of the strongest left in the comp, so I hope he doesn't go home.

I don't see Jaime, Carla and Stefan working well together at all tho. So I am fearful for Carla and Jaime since Stefan has immunity. It gives him all kinds of chances to get rid of one of them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast