+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 8/8 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 8/8 Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I wanted to crawl through the tv screen to get to Tre's dish,yummy.

FORT Newbie

i think they should have sent howie's ass home for consistently being a loser. it's like he's this grown man that can't or won't act maturely with this group of thirty-somethings. he's that brick wall you encounter at work that just refuses to work in unison with the team.

i think the judges made the wrong call this round.

Splitting my time between Washington and Los Angeles

When I was watching this episode I was so surprised at what the quickfire was. I mean, I could have done what they did and it probably would have tasted better than some of the dishes (cauliflower... really Hung,... really?). Is it just me or do the quickfires on this season seem much easier than the ones from the previous seasons?

I'm glad to see the black team, particularly Tre, get the win. I thought their food looked the best.

I can't say I'm that sad to see Sara N. go home. I thought she was the weakest of the remaining chefs (along with Sara M.) and that she was extremely slow in the kitchen. I also thought she overreacted to some of the things that Howie said in the kitchen. It didn't seem like he was snapping at her when he said he didn't think she should put ice in the milkshake. She might be a decent chef but I don't think this competition was for her.

FORT Regular

I agree that Sara was a little too weak and sensitive to be involved in that competition.

But Howie is hard to deal with, I can see how him just saying something normal could be misconstrued as being confrontational.

I honestly hope he makes either a huge change or goes home.

Casey , I dont know how I feel about her yet. I kinda want her to go home :

I like Casey, she's the least confrontational of all the chefs, but this is Tre's competition to go all the way.

Howie's stubborness is a bad trait, however, it's his sweating into the food that makes me want to scream. Yikes, can you imagine what his (former) customers are saying now?

btw, Welcome to FORT, oh yoshimi.
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

Last season Marcel did a bacon and avocado ice cream. Then last night Hung uses calilflower!

I thought the prize for winning the Elimination Challenge was a bit excessive for how easy it was.

I love me some Cold Stone though!!

I'm tired of all the teams and they're doing it again next week. I don't think it's fair if they have personality conflicts. Although it does show Howie's true colors and I think Sara would have gone home regardless if there were teams. I want to see individual talents.

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64;2512678;
    I'm glad Tre won from his team but please keep your shirt on-I hate the tank top. Who wants to see the pit hair of the guy making the food your eating?

Howie deserved to go as much as Sara, too bad they both didn't get sent packing. He is such an asshat, I'm sick of his BS and the judges look like they've had it as well

I disagree on Tre, Shade. I'll watch him cook, you can eat his food, okay? We'll share that way.

But yeah, it was definitely an EC that called for a dual elimination and I thought it was headed that way when Tom called out both Howie & Sara N. as the reasons their team lost.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs. tino;2513196;
    When I was watching this episode I was so surprised at what the quickfire was. I mean, I could have done what they did and it probably would have tasted better than some of the dishes (cauliflower... really Hung,... really?).
    The funniest part of that was when they had the clip of Hung afterward saying something like "....all of the other chefs seemed to be using some type of fruit or berry....?" -- like this was a crazy/novel idea that just didn't occur to him

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2512602;
    Telling them that they had a free night and then taking it back wasn't very nice. How many people ruined their good clothes?
    I shuddered at the thought of running around in the kitchen in my 4 1/2-inch stilletto heels. I can dance, but I doubt I can cook in those.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by roses4me;2513263;
    I like Casey, she's the least confrontational of all the chefs, but this is Tre's competition to go all the way.

Howie's stubborness is a bad trait, however, it's his sweating into the food that makes me want to scream. Yikes, can you imagine what his (former) customers are saying now?

btw, Welcome to FORT, oh yoshimi.
    I thought it was only me, Although I plan on making his pork dish, I couldnt eat at his restaurant because Id be worried he sweat all up in my food

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast