+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 7/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 7/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Wow, Howies braised pork is a hit! Good for him because according to `mr. baldo' the judge ( forgot his name, oh yeah, Tom) anyhow, Tom/Mr. Baldo assumed Howies braised Pork would be terrible.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

Wow, I am kind of surprised at the front runners for the competition tonight. Joey and Howie are the top two.

Howie has done pork 3 times in an elimination challenge, anyone else notice that?
    "Ann and Eva... That was just gay!" ~ Toccara

Okay, Tom told Hung that none of the judges find the dishes to be inedible (i.e., the level of competency with this group of chefs is high so none of the judges are going to be spitting out anyone's dishes). All the judges nod in a grement. A few moments later Pamada(yeah, I spelled her name wrong) just said one of the dishes was inedible. Hmmmmm....
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

Quote Originally Posted by Yardgnome;2481038;
    Wow, I am kind of surprised at the front runners for the competition tonight. Joey and Howie are the top two.

I'm haoppy to se this result. Nice to see them actually being not only civil to one another but complimentary. Giving Joey the botle of wine was quite touching. They told each other they had the best dishes.

Leah's going home.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazinGio07;2481052;
    Howie has done pork 3 times in an elimination challenge, anyone else notice that?
    Joey noticed. He said while they were grocery shopping that Howie has worked with pork too often and is a better chef than that. I am surprised that the judges didn't comment on that though (maybe it was just edited out).

What really stands out this season especially so far is that they expect the chefs to be versatile. Even if they aren't familiar with specific dishes for different cultures and countries, they do expect them to know the flavors and basic ingredients that are associated with them.

I still don't have a favorite, but there are several that I really don't like at this point.

Wow, Joey won. I can't stand this guy, yet his recipe sounds great. I hope Bravo posts it on their website cause I would like to try it.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I was really ready for Casey to go home tonight. I thought Lia would last longer than she did.

FORT Newbie

I have not picked a favorite yet, but I think Howie should have some kind of bandana or something around his head. Everytime I see his sweat falling into the food he is preparing I want to throw up! So gross!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast