+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 6/20 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 6/20 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2449334;
    Don't feel bad, I can't keep any of them except Hung and Tre straight (and that's because they get so much air time). Everytime I post I'm mixing somebody up lol.

Sandy was the right one to send home. She didn't grill. The challenge was grill. The others may have grilled badly but at least they grilled.
    Sandy should have gone because the dish she made was the same dish that Howie made in the QF- poached lobster tail with vanilla butter.

...and because in S2, Sam was eliminated because he didn't "cook" an entree with traditional cooking methods. This from the same season that had a QF where an entree had to be prepared without traditional cooking methods.

She didn't "BBQ"; she went home...

As for CJs not wanting to help his competitor, I took his comment to mean that she had not helped him earlier and he was unwilling to help her.

Brians dishes (and their names) give me a Dave- S1, vibe. I like him and hope that he doesn't start crying.

I agree with those that say Tre was in the bottom 4, so he would not appear to be the front runner. Same with their comments that Hungs dish was safe. If he did not have immunity, I suspect that they might have put him in the bottom 4.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

FORT Fogey

Re: 6/20 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2449173;
    I'm pretty sure he is the one that won the elimination challenge, really tall and made the seafood sausage.
    Thanks!

Yeah, I don't know all their names yet...my brain is elsewhere these days.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456