+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 6/20 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 6/20 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Misaru;2448620;
    I actually like Howie. He definitely has some burden of proof now, but I don't think Howie deserves to be put in the same category as Joey. I think Howie is whole a lot better as a chef and as a person than Joey.
    Atleast he stood up to Joey and told him where to go. I just watched some of the bonus videos over at bravotv.com. They have a couple extended versions of their argument. They shut Joey up pretty good.

Snoozin' on the beach

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2448715;
    I'm starting to think Joey is just a big disgusting slug. I don't like his attitude.
    Ditto. Plus the whole "that wouldn't fly in NY" blah blah blah has gotten old fast. Someone needs to tell this putz that NY is not the end all to be all center of the universe!

I was really surprised that the woman with the weird hairdo (Sandy?) was dismissed. She prepared something fancy that wasn't grilled and Joey grilled something that wasn't fancy. To me they were on an equal footing and she should have stayed due to his bad attitude although sadly that's probably what has kept him in- to add drama.

Hung's comments that he was shocked and sad to see her go surprised me.

You know Hung has been nice to others. Like pointing out to Sarah that she was going to go over the budget before it became a problem. Seems like he's really confident and competitive, but not in a nasty way.

CJ actually surprised me with his attitude to Casey (I know she's not memorable, she's the blond woman) at the grocery store. Casey casually asked CJ how many slices some meat would make, and CJ told her he's not helping her. I'm sure Casey was just making conversation with CJ as she probably doesn't need anyone's help to estimate how much meat she needed, and possibly he was joking too, when he told her off. But it's a warning flag for me. Maybe CJ has a hint of a$$hole-ness in him. I really hope the show isn't going to be all drama!!! I've had enough of it in season 2!!! Let season 3 continue with high level of cooking, PLEASE!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Misaru;2449006;
    You know Hung has been nice to others. Like pointing out to Sarah that she was going to go over the budget before it became a problem. Seems like he's really confident and competitive, but not in a nasty way.

CJ actually surprised me with his attitude to Casey (I know she's not memorable, she's the blond woman) at the grocery store. Casey casually asked CJ how many slices some meat would make, and CJ told her he's not helping her. I'm sure Casey was just making conversation with CJ as she probably doesn't need anyone's help to estimate how much meat she needed, and possibly he was joking too, when he told her off. But it's a warning flag for me. Maybe CJ has a hint of a$$hole-ness in him. I really hope the show isn't going to be all drama!!! I've had enough of it in season 2!!! Let season 3 continue with high level of cooking, PLEASE!!!
    Which one is CJ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;2449107;
    Which one is CJ?
    I'm pretty sure he is the one that won the elimination challenge, really tall and made the seafood sausage.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

CJ is the really tall one, but he made steak. Brian made the sausage and won the elimination challenge. But I know what you all are going through. I can't keep Camille and Casey straight without looking at the chyrons on the screen.

Don't feel bad, I can't keep any of them except Hung and Tre straight (and that's because they get so much air time). Everytime I post I'm mixing somebody up lol.

Sandy was the right one to send home. She didn't grill. The challenge was grill. The others may have grilled badly but at least they grilled.

I know, Camille had one talking moment and I was like "Oh, yeah, she IS there too." She hasn't had that much air time. Understandable if she's that boring all the time.

Yep, CJ is the really tall one with a fake testicle.

The only ones I know right now are Tre, Hung, Micah, Howie and the slug (Pauley).
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast