+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Season 3 begins June 13, 2007.

Re: Season 3 begins June 13, 2007.

I'm thrilled there will be a TC3! Let's hope it resembles S1 rather than S2 though. I didn't even watch the finale last season. I disliked Ilan that much. Great news to see Ted Allen in the lineup, though I too would love to see him in a mentor role (that way we'd see more of him hopefully). Either way, I'm so happy it's back. With TAR and Survivor ending, I need Top Chef and Project Runway to see me through the summer!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;2407447;
    I'm thrilled there will be a TC3! Let's hope it resembles S1 rather than S2 though. I didn't even watch the finale last season. I disliked Ilan that much. Great news to see Ted Allen in the lineup, though I too would love to see him in a mentor role (that way we'd see more of him hopefully). Either way, I'm so happy it's back. With TAR and Survivor ending, I need Top Chef and Project Runway to see me through the summer!
    I agree, Sweetpea Season 2 was a disaster, and I thoroughly despise Ilan Hall. He inspired my screename, though.

Please note that even though the Season 3 competition starts on June 13, there will be one new show BEFORE that on June 6 at 10PM EST. It will be a Season 1 vs. Season 2 "battle" with eight participants, and also will introduce the Season 3 cast.

Info: Top Chef Episodes | TVGuide.com

Episode Detail: Top Chef: 4-Star All-Stars - Top Chef
    Culinary competitors from Seasons 1 and 2 gather together for a cook-off. Harold Dieterle, Stephen Asprinio, Tiffani Faison and Dave Martin are pitted against Ilan Hall, Sam Talbot, Elia Aboumrad and Marcel Vigneron. The two teams then serve up their fare to the Season 3 cast.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I'm looking forward to it!

Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky;2379168;
    I'm excited Ted is on the panel. Did he replace someone? I hope the season 1 chefs slaughter (metaphorically speaking) the season 2 chefs. I would even like to see Tiffani ruffle the feathers the immature crew from season 2.
    ROFL! Still not much of a poster here, but......I agree on this all the way! I enjoyed Ted when he did appear on the show (though I haven't watched QE, I have caught him once in a while as a judge on Iron Chef America) and think he has a lot to add to the show. As to the S1 vs S2? Personally, I loved S1, abhored S2 (didn't even watch towards the end, just relied on these boards for info!) Somehow I keep thinking that Tiff's assertiveness vs. Elia's emotionalism would be more than enough drama for the whole season!
    "There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them."
    Joseph Brodsky: (1940-1996) Russian-US poet

I read banned books.
    Just Jazzie

Ohmygosh! Im so excited! I totally hated last year and felt that the true TC's were robbed! But enough on that!

I'm looking forward to this year and hope that the Miami locale really spices things up (ugh, did I just go there? yeah, I did..shame on me *grins*)

Count me in on hoping that S1 slaughters S2!

Please please please be all about the cooking and less about the drama!

FORT Fanatic

News Flash: I read recently in an iterview that Harold will be blogging again for TC3. For now, Harold IS the Top Chef and is in high demand. Lee Anne also mentioned that she has been asked to blog by Bravo. Whether she will or not, we will just have to wait and see. And then there will be blogs by Ted Allen and Marcel. Carlos will be blogging for the Latino audience. Should I count Chef Tom C., Gail, Padma, and the executive producer (can't remember her name). This is a lot of blogging on the same subject.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12