+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

All evil Marcel aside, this is the whiniest bunch of crybabies I've seen in a long time on a TV competition. Instead of representing themselves in a professional matter and like adults they acted like kid in high school. Sam is just a passive aggressive jerk, Ilan is just a trash talk moron and Elia who was staying away from all the drama just joined the bashing and ended up looking like another fool of the bunch. I don't like Marcel but they got to admit he got under their skins, which probably was his strategy. Next time they should spend more time focusing on their food instead of schoolyard politics.

FORT Fogey
    I still have not seen anything from Marcel that leads to all this hostility, and quite frankly I am shocked he was the one the fans wanted voted out. I think he has done things that are less than perfect, but to me he is like the kid in school that everyone pokes at only he pokes back.

I actually expected Marcel and Sam to be in the final. Ilan is a one trick pony, everythings spanish. Elia doesnt have top chef qualities. She's never really sure of herself and melts down real easy, like that chocolate heart in the lovers dinner.

Whoa, I was totally shocked that Sam didn't make it. I called him as the winner from day one.

Seems to me Tom made sure Sam got the boot since he didn't "cook" anything this time.

FORT Fogey
    Yeah I was shocked Sam left too. I think the two girls tried their best to keep their crush around, but Tom changed it up and got him the boot.

Quote Originally Posted by pretlitdev;2215574;
    I can't believe they sent Sam home.....they only had nitpicky things to say about his dishes while thhey had big things to complain about everyone else's. That's crazy. And I can't believe after Tom noted that Marcel hadn't actually cooked much he chose him to go on-I think Tom's still favoring Marcel because of the incident on last week's show
    I think Tom C. said Sam hadn't actually cooked, not Marcel.

I am happy with their decision. I am tired of Elia complaining and whining and not having self confidence. I cannot believe I was supporting her until a few weeks ago. I am surprized that Sam is out, though. Not that I wanted to him to win, but he seemed like a stronger competition. Judges said Ilan's dishes were too Spanish, but they chose him anyway. I guess they were both Hawaiian AND Spanish.

After tonight's episode, I am supporting Marcel with my heart. You go man!

Quote Originally Posted by pretlitdev;2215574;
    And I can't believe after Tom noted that Marcel hadn't actually cooked much he chose him to go on-I think Tom's still favoring Marcel because of the incident on last week's show
    Tom said that SAM had not cooked anything, not Marcel. Marcel cooked his fish.

FORT Fan
    can't believe after Tom noted that Marcel hadn't actually cooked much he chose him to go on
    He made that comment about Sam, not Marcel. I was surprised to see Sam go. Also pleasantly surprised to see Tom have something positive to say about Marcel's use of "chemicals".

Elia ended up sounding very foolish. One half-hearted non-cheating, possibly moved my dish but I can't think of anything else? If you're going to make an accusation, especially at such a crucial time, figure out what you're going to say first, and whether or not it has legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex;2215567;
    Elia and Ilan started to accuse Marcel of cheatng, but then Ilan kind of let Elia dig a hole. Elia seemed to realize she was on her own and dropped it..
    I thought Ilan was terrible for bringing it up and then getting all silent and letting Elia fly solo when the judges weren't going with it. Elia wasn't going to say anything and Ilan just jumps in with "Elia and I were talking..." it's like, speak for yourself! Then Elia was stuck by herself. Ilan is like a child.

FORT Fogey
    On the plane before Marcel boarded the three of them were already starting in about him. I would think after two months time they would try to start over, but it was right away I guess I have to sit by the guy with cootie crap, etc etc. I think they know Marcel is a decent chef, and they tried to point out his other flaws too much to try and make him go away but it backfired on them and I now hope Marcel wins.

+ Reply to Thread