+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Lex
    I'm worried about Ilan. They were warned that they need to cook taro root a long time to get rid of a chemical that can give people bad reactions (like itching in the throat). And Padma complained that she felt that itching after one of his dishes.

Elia is making faces as marcel explains his dishes to the judges - several people eating marcels food comment he really paid attention to them while they were explaining the cultural background to their dishes.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

Sam won fan favorite
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

Lex
    Oh wow. It's the guest judge's birthday party that they were making food for. Interesting.

The judges are praising Marcels cooking while Elia smirks some more

Rather than accepting the judges comments Ilan is passively agressively disagreeing with them.

Lex
    Elia, Sam and Ilan are discussing something about Marcel cheating. I don't know what's going on.

Elia, sam and Ilan are plotting to get marcel tossed for `cheating' (!) really? THis is right before the judges call them in to the double eliminatuion challenge

Cheating, Marcel? NEVER!!!!

Lex
    Apparently, right after tonight's episode, Bravo is doing a live webcast discussing the show. And it looks like they'll have interviews with the contestants and judges. I don't remember seeing it before, so I'm assuming this is the first time they're doing it.

+ Reply to Thread