+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/17 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Anyone else really liking this judge? He's so refreshing after the A-hole last week. Plus I love his comments on the food, so articulate and helpful.

They should've found out who else agreed to do that with Cliff and sent them home also.

This could be be, but I feel as if this whole rules thing and Cliff being asked to leave was a little over the top.
    I do think that Cliff was out of line, but something about the dismissal just seems a little fishy. Who knows ...
    Last edited by psycobabe007; 01-17-2007 at 11:54 PM.

Well, I must say even though he was very arroant at times.. Cliff handled the situation in a very MATURE manner...he knew what he did was wrong and he took it like a man.

He handled Marcel truly good the next morning, by realizing his mistake, saying he was sorry, and wishing him the best...instead of going off on him. I really did expect Cliff to be like it was a joke..I shouldn't be sent home..yadda yadda..but he didn't do that...he took it like a man and for that...I wish him all the best in his future!

Don't mean to double post, but I'm pretty sure it was Ilan (who was behind the camera) telling Sam to get the clippers....all Cliff did was manhandle Marcel..I don't think he said anything while doing it!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I'll bet Mia is doing a happy dance!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Lex
    I'm really upset with Cliff. I had pegged him as one of the early favorites to win because he was one of the few chefs to show versitality in what he cooked. While everyone else specialized in one type of food, he could do many types really well.

But he screwed it up.
    "Ah don't hayave an acksent." - Kellie Pickler 2006

Quote Originally Posted by texasgal26;2208105;
    Anyone else really liking this judge? He's so refreshing after the A-hole last week. Plus I love his comments on the food, so articulate and helpful.
    Agreed! This judge is reminicent of Ted Allen and is really doing a great service to these guys by providing constructive criticism, not mumbo jumbo.

Quote Originally Posted by roses4me;2208103;
    So you think assault should win over a lack of confidence? Good grief! Cliff is lucky Marcel didn't file charges against him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't figure out why the shaved their heads if Marcel still has his? What was the purpose?
    So Cliff was allowed to do the challenge? He screwed up the challenge because he was nervous, I wonder?
    cliff's a better cook. elia will be somewhere crying in the corner. Please send her home. I know she's a girl and blah blah blah, but I don't she is of the same caliber as the others. I think sam will win the entire contest as he rightly should.
    Oh I wish I were an Os-car Mayer Wie - ner
    That is what I'd tru-ly like to be
    'cause if I were an Os-car May-er Wie - ner
    Ev-ery one would be in love with me.

c. Oscar Mayer, 1965.

Lex
    Damn that Padma! I was screaming at my TV about why they would send Elia and Marcel home.....

But then Padma said "pack your knives... because you're going to Hawaii."

Don't do that to me!!!!!
    "Ah don't hayave an acksent." - Kellie Pickler 2006

+ Reply to Thread