+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 11/22 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoilers***

11/22 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoilers***

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread until 1am EST.

Thanks and enjoy the show.

Thanks ahead of time from the west coasters! We appreciate the updates.

FORT Fanatic
    Cliff, Ilan, Mia, Sam, and Frank all have immunity, they all won the quickfire. The other 5 have to cook a thanksgiving dinner for the 5 quickfire winners, that's their elimination challenge

Wow. That's a lot of immunity winners. What was the QFC? How much time do the other 5 have to make the dinner? Where are they cooking this? Who is cooking what and how was that decided?

FORT Newbie

This season stinks.

Tonights episode just goes to prove that this show can't sustain a second season. Chef Colecovision is really random this season and giving half of the aspiring chefs immunity smells funny - especially when his least favorite are the only people on the elimination side. Feels like he's playing favorites. Guess it's time to move on.

Welcome to FORT Grey!

I didn't think Sam was a favorite after his "tattling" on the alleged olive oil users, but you never know.

I hope this episode is where Marcel gets the boot.

What did they have to prepare for the Quick Fire?

I am kind of disappointed in tonight's episode. There was nothing spectacular produced and the chef's just don't seem very creative. I hate comparing this season to last but the chef's last season had a lot more drive. The top 5 chef's with the immunity tonight would have produced interesting dishes but we were left with all the loser chef's.

I am really tired of Betty she is completely insane. She has a serious attitude problem and she hopefully will be gone in the next week or two.

Are there any details to the dinner that was made? Who was booted? I need to get up very early and can't stay up to watch!

What was Betty doing?

FORT Regular
    Betty was trying to play Mom again and control the menu.
    The Quick Fire was to use three canned goods like chichi beans, corn, clams and such. Mia laid it on about being homeless at one point and eating from a food bank. Wants the symapthy vote. The spanish girl smears chocolate all over herself. She felt the judging was unfaor.

Quickfire was to make a dish in 15 minutes using 3 canned goods. Sam (garbanzo bean and beet salad with fried anchovie) was announced the winner, then after a brief pause, so were Mia, Cliff, Frank and Ilan. They did not have to compete in the elimination challenge. The challenge was to make Thanksgiving dinner using traditional items with a cutting edge twist.
    They had 1 hour to plan, then shop. Another hour to prep at their loft; then 4 hours the next day to cook in their lofts. Carlos, Elia and Betty cooked in one, Mike and Marcel in the other. The men ar not very clean, so Marcel had to remove Franks shaving kits from the kitchen counter, which pissed Frank off.

the courses were:
    Mike- amuse bouche (twist in deviled egg; had turkey)
    Carlos- salad with roast butternut squash
    Elia- cream of mushroom soup
    Mike- Mashed potatoes; twiced baked potato with shrimp and cheese coated roast corn on the cob
    Marcel- Turkey roulade with crameberry gel with cranberry foam.
    Betty- pumpkin Chai creme brule and another creme brule
    Mike- cheese plate

Elia won, Marcel came in second as his was the most cutting edge
    Carlos went home
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast