+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 11/15 Show Discussion**Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2144078;
    Tom mentioned Betty's attempt in his blog, and while it'll probably be viewed as contradictory to many, it made a lot of sense. Betty's mistake in trying to get everyone to work out a plan was her timing. She wanted everyone coming up with ideas before they knew what ingredients they had to work with. That was jumping the gun.
    This makes sense, but the only way she could have gotten their attention was to block the entrance to the walk-in before they entered and before they exited. Before she could have explained that they need to come up with choices that worked together after they found out what they had to work with. After she could have explained that they can't start without a plan. I don't think Tom likes Betty due to cookiegate.

I don't think I like Betty because of how immature she is for starting that spat with Marcel. She did well in the first few episodes, but she peaked and from here on I wouldn't be surprised if we see Betty continue to dive.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

Does anyone know when the recap of this episode will be posted?

Quote Originally Posted by ATXexan;2146758;
    Does anyone know when the recap of this episode will be posted?
    They're usually posted within a few days.

Regarding Betty's behavior, it just looks to me that she's stressed out to the max. I still like her but hope she gets some help for some obvious depression issues. (been there, done that) She has a few of the signs in that area.
    That being said, she is a friendly sort and I bet she's a loyal friend outside of the kitchen.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by corprip;2146616;
    I don't think I like Betty because of how immature she is for starting that spat with Marcel. She did well in the first few episodes, but she peaked and from here on I wouldn't be surprised if we see Betty continue to dive.
    We don't know for sure how that spat between Betty and Marcel got started.
    It could be that Betty had reached the end of her patience with Marcel. She does liken him to a "Gnat" or some kind of biting insect that keeps coming back for more of your blood.

Speaking of Marcel, I am still chuckling over the episode 6 preview highlighting the chefs rolling over in mirth over Marcel's business card with "the new Top Chef" handwritten on the back of the card. I was still cracked up over that when I went to bed that nignt.

Quote Originally Posted by corprip;2146616;
    In her confessionals before the blowup she said that he has been getting on her nerves in many ways. I think the stress of the moment just makes everything seem worse than it is. Didn't Marcel tell us from the beginning that he was going to do something to the other contestants rather than just cook better?

I just read that Ilan paid for Michael to fly to Miami for that event with the guest judge. I'm trying to verify this and if anyone knows more, please let us know.

What a cool thing to do. Ilan has risen in my ratings!

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by roses4me;2149055;
    I just read that Ilan paid for Michael to fly to Miami for that event with the guest judge. I'm trying to verify this and if anyone knows more, please let us know.

What a cool thing to do. Ilan has risen in my ratings!
    Ilan must have access to a bit of money to make this offer. A line chef doesn't make that much money. It it possible that Ilan won the $100,000 as this year's top chef?

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo1;2152159;
    Ilan must have access to a bit of money to make this offer. A line chef doesn't make that much money. It it possible that Ilan won the $100,000 as this year's top chef?
    He may be the winner or a good investor. Maybe he comes from money! Either way, he's a sweetie.

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo1;2152159;
    I don't think that really means anything. A plane ticket is $200-$300. Not really that much money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast