+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Michael Midgley - Season 2

Michael Midgley - Season 2

Hometown: Stockton, CA
    Profession: Line cook at Wine and Roses restaurant in Lodi, CA
    Education: California Culinary Academy

Michael is hysterically funny, extremely open, and so alarmingly blatant that it is hard to believe he ever gets serious. As a line cook at Wine and Roses Restaurant in Lodi, CA, and a former bar owner, this is one chef who has the experience and personality to grab attention. He credits his grandmother as one of the chefs that he admires most, and feels that people will underestimate him throughout the competition.

Michael likes to joke around with just about everyone, but when it comes to the kitchen, he's all business.

I'm rather skeptical of someone who is touted more for his personality than his cooking. I can't help but think he's been added for drama factor.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

not much here to be touted for...moving right along

FORT Fanatic
    Michael said it himself in an interview - the other chef are out of his league.

Single Gourmet
    I read a recent interview with him, and he's selling real-estate rather than cooking. Probably a good thing. I think he's there for the Miguel-factor. A new Chunk Le Funk, maybe?

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by chefashley;2112756;
    I read a recent interview with him, and he's selling real-estate rather than cooking. Probably a good thing. I think he's there for the Miguel-factor. A new Chunk Le Funk, maybe?
    Appearance and dresswise he's more like Keith from Hell's Kitchen. Kind of a slob with the pants so low to reveal the butt-crack and the baseball cap on backwards. They even resemble each other in body shape. Keith is probably the more accomplished chef.

Michael... you quack me up dude! I think you will be the one to keep the place fun.... I loved your comment last night about team work... you work as a team and [you come down or win as a team]

oops I credited that to Michael and it was Frank who said that last night...

This guy HAS to be history soon, although I WOULD love to see Josie kick his a**!

FORT Fanatic
    Michael can't even cut a spring roll in half without crushing it and making a big mess. I wonder if his looking like a slob carries over to his knives which appear to be dull.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast