+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Elia Aboumrad - Season 2

FORT Regular
    On this last episode (10/10/07), Elia was a bomb. Go to BravoTV.com and check out what Leann says about her "Best Burger In The World".

Elia... less is not always more. Can't you get that through your head?

Last night she so dumbed down that challenge with her burger concept, I almost cried from sheer frustration with her. I want her to make it to the final 3. I really do want a woman there, but at this stage I would throw her out unless she was a FANTASTIC dish. I thought she was a team leader in the last resturant she worked. I would have thought she would do better in the team challenges, but she seems to think that being lazy is the way to go. (4 appetizers, burgers) Please let her do better in the next challenge!

Donna

FORT Newbie
    I found it quite odd that earlier in the episode, that Ilan said that Elia's burger was "absolutely delicious", but then the judges didn't like it very much.

Two things could account for that, Bobaloo. Ilan could have been messing with Elia because he knew they weren't too good. Or, beef keeps cooking and perhaps that wasn't held into account before the presentation.

I think Elia said she made the burgers for the gang at the apartments and then they tasted great. I could be mistaken, though. Either way, Ilan isn't to be trusted.

Welcome to FORT!

During service, Elia said that Cliff had been lagging on the orders and as a result, some finished burgers weren't brought out in a timely fashion and overcooked.

Serial killer killer Winston Smith's Avatar
    Ilan is a proven liar, but I think he was telling the truth about the burgers because he said it in a confessional. One of the customers also said the burger was delicious. A second customer is heard telling Cliff that everything was delicious. And when they showed an evaluation card for MEC, the customer gave them a 10 for food and overall experience. I think they might've won if Cliff had done a better job serving the judges.

For weeks now, I've lived with the quiet torture of watching Elia...who looks very much like two different girls that I crushed on VERY hard in my life...

...and tonight, she ends the show looking like Persis Khambatta from the Star Trek: The Motion Picture (who was certainly quite hot...just as Elia remains...but very different from the girls I'd silently longed for...)

I guess now I won't feel as sheepish watching Top Chef with my current girlfriend....

pg--seattle

PS--Bonus nerd points for remembering the name of the character that Persis played in ST:TMP... (So very Alanis Morrissette, don't you think?)
    Last edited by pg13; 01-18-2007 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Spelled Khambatta wrong the first time.

PS--Bonus nerd points for remembering the name of the character that Persis played in ST:TMP...
    Lt. Ilia - I remembered the name but I had to go look for the spelling. I definitely see the resemblance.

About the chocolate hearts: the ones I saw looked fine. Was it that they were hard to get off the tray and she thought she couldn't complete them in time? It seems like she could have managed 6 or so for the judges, at least, and given the broken pieces to the other customers.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

You're insane. Elia is HOT as a bald woman! Of course, the fact that I have a slight "thang" for bald women probably helps. *lol*

I actually was standing outside my house working in the backyard when TC was being TiVo'ed and happened to see this going on while it was being recorded...I think the whole neighborhood heard me hollering and rushing in to see what was going on.

Seriously dudes.....hot.
    Just call me Bob. The 3 is silent.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo3b;2208543;
    You're insane. Elia is HOT as a bald woman! Of course, the fact that I have a slight "thang" for bald women probably helps. *lol*
    I don't think I'm insane...nor did I even suggest that Elia isn't hot, in fact, I said that she remains so...

She just, for the time it takes for her hair to regrow, doesn't look nearly exactly like two girls in my life whom I crushed over...

pg--while not having a "thang" for bald women, has no problem at all being attracted to them...and is starting to wonder if sharing any of this information with complete strangers was a bad idea--seattle

FORT Regular
    Elia, you need to step it up in Hawaii. Good luck.

Donna

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast