+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 33 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Marcel Vigneron - Season 2

Marcel Vigneron - Season 2

Hometown: Bainbridge, Washington; Currently reside in Las Vegas, NV
    Profession: Master cook at Joel Robuchon at the Mansion
    Education: Culinary Institute of America

Marcel has always believed that cooking is a form of expression where chefs can show their creativity, complexity and enticement. It is these qualities that landed him a spot on this season's "Top Chef." Serving as a teacher's assistant at the Culinary Institute of America, Marcel studied molecular gastronomy and butchery among other complex topics. He currently holds the title of Master Cook at Joel Robuchon and says that his nine-course tasting menu got him hired right on the spot.

Marcel says that he tends to be bossy in the kitchen, but he will earn the respect of the other chefs through the creative dishes he plans to bring to the table.

This guy is totally the Stephen of season 2, except where Stephen was simply arrogant, Marcel looks bat**** insane. I can't get over the hair. He'd be cute if he did something different with it. And if his eyes didn't look like he's a psychopath.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

Yuck, this guy is from my home state, Washington. And it's Bainbridge Island, people! ugh...he look sterrible, but where Stephen had intelligence, this guy might not have anything...

Quote Originally Posted by corprip View Post
    This guy is totally the Stephen of season 2, except where Stephen was simply arrogant, Marcel looks bat**** insane.
    That's exactly what I thought when I saw his picture. Although he's going to have to try really hard to get to Stephen's level of arrogance.

FORT Newbie
    hes a good guy just a little out there, people who had to be his student at school thought he was a dick but they were unprepared. He does have some skill but he's a joker in real life

FORT Newbie
    I can only say that about him because he's always been cool to me, and never showed anything but he's alright. The hair, well its what makes him distinctive but it's a little crazy... I just wish I had of taken the day off and signed up too.

I have to admit I have a mini-crush on him. We'll just have to wait and see if he's an annoying ass though, cus that might make or break it.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

FORT Fanatic
    Some folks have compared Marcel to Wolverine(Hugh Jackman). I say Marcel resembles Clint Eastwood in his Dirty Harry days.

FORT Newbie
    yep he looks like a young Clint Eastwood as long as he doesn't tell anybody to make his day.

FORT Fogey
    I just can't take the hair. I never knew that anyone watched the old Rankin-Bass Christmas specials looking for hair ideas. Every time I see him, I start singing "I'm mister heat miser ..."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 33 1234567891011 ... LastLast