+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 5/17 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Tiff seemed nicer tonight; she said watching herself on TV made her think about herself differently. I've got a phone call, check back later.

Thanks for all the news. Wednesday is sure a night packed with reality tv shows.

So it's Tiff and Harold. I can't imagine Harold not winning, especially since Lee Anne said in an interview that they went to Mexico together. That sounds like he won and spent it on a great vacation! Yipppeeee. Wtg Harold and Lee Anne. lol

I liked Dave with his spazzy self. I like Tiffini's skills but not her attitude. Harold is just a laid back kind of guy who can cook. I like that Harold went back home and opened his own shop. Way to go...why wait? Tiff looked miffed and Dave looked inspired.

Now, will that business move be a downer for Harold next week? You know scolding the ambitious move because the show wanted the glory of helping a chef open up their own restaurant.

Why are all the other threads closed? I can't add my two cents to anything else.

Why are all the other threads closed? I can't add my two cents to anything else.
    Because people have forgotten in the past, and posted spoilers in other threads... (the show still has not aired on the West Coast yet).

Darn it, I was hoping the Red Dragon was gone. Well... here's hoping Harold wins then since Dave's out. Poor Dave. I liked ya Dave. Best of luck in your future.

I wonder what Dave meant during the Reunion show, about coming back next year? Has he been offered a mentor position? That would be great. He'd get reaaaally emotionally wrapped up in each contestant, I think. It would be fabulous

Anyway sorry Dave didn't win. I will be rooting for Harold next week though. I do think Harold got the winner's edit during the Reunion show... there was a whole montage saying how great Harold is!

I noticed something in the first quickfire challenge; you could absolutely tell the teal napkin dishes were Harold's. The soup was similar to the dish he made for the microwave challenge and nobody else could have sliced the raw fish the way he does. Those "high rollers" knew who had made each tray.

I'm also sorry I didn't make it clear that the elimination was based on a series of three quickfire challenges. Trying to watch, compose and type at the same time was a little difficult.

I'm sorry to see Dave go. The stress got to him; otherwise he would have beat Tiff out.

I have been watching this show for the last week... since Bravo loves to repeat... it's impossible not to catch it. So I got the luxury of seeing so much in a short time span.

First question: How in the world did Tiffany get this far. Seriously. How.

So... Dave made better food... everyone seem to always like his food. And he gets booted over a missed dish. And Tifanny sits there like she won cause she was the better cook. Dave is out cause he forgot one side dish. Not cause she is a better cook. At least knowing how bad of a cook she is... she will be brutally beating in the final show by Harold... and have to go home humiliated!

My one question is why is the bald Chef-judge always pandering to her? He knocks Dave constantly tonight... and defends Tiffany. The girl can't cook... and she is constantly making this off the wall dishes... very badly. Again how did she get this far?

I just cracked up when Tiffany sat there "explaining" those dumb finger foods that needed a fork, she made for the poker players.

She does not listen to others. I can't believe she ever gets far with her career when she won't listen to what someone wants and has to follow directions.

I loved how horrified Tiffany was when she saw who the highrollers were. And speaking of those "high rollers"... how many times did Stephen express how basically "this is not what rich people would want." As if he knows... if there was ever a phony he is it. And how did Miguel get invited back?

If the last two were going to be Dave and Harold... it would be interesting to watch. With Tiffany in the last show... is there anyone out there that thinks she has a snowball chance in hell of winning?!? She lost all challenges tonight... and she still got to the finals. Amazing.

FORT Newbie

Appreciate your message....clarifies things for me.

Quote Originally Posted by homecooking View Post
    Okay, it's been three quickfire challenges so far. First was for a high roller suite that turned out to be Lee Anne, Miquel and Stephen. It was a blind taste test. They liked Harold's best, Dave's least. Then it was three poker players - they liked Harold's. Then three acrobats performing there. They liked Harold's, not sure about the others. The loser of this quickfire goes home, and the last show will be only two chefs.
    Isabelle_Cat replies: I thought tonight (May 17th) was the last show. I watched all the rerun stuff (as I have been addicted to this show and it's reruns observing missed comments and visuals each time I view them), saw the first part of tonight;s new episode and then fel asleep Not the show, had an injury and took some pain medicine. So there is another episode next week.....great!!! I love this show and normally I am not a big fan of reality TV shows, but this one is a bit different from the rest.

FORT Newbie

What a Crock and I am not talking about a Slow Cooker!

Quote Originally Posted by homecooking View Post
    Dave is out. It's Tiff and Harold.
    So Dave gets the boot because he submitted two dishes instead of three. He could have done some double-talk saying that one of the dishes represented two dishes; but, he is an honest guy. Meanwhile, Tiff is caught cheating on camera and she is still in the game. I don't get it. I love this show even though I am not usually one for reality TV; but how does she get to stay? At first I thought she was just a Bitch. Then I felt sorry for her thinking she was just determined and misunderstood (coming across not quite right on camera). Then when I saw the reunion show and was ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN she had cheated (turning down the ovens, turning off burnersm stealing pomergranites, etc.) I thought for certain the show would boot her off as she DID NOT DENY CHEATING. So, what happens is they leave her on and kick off people like Lee Ann and Dave....HOW TERRIBLY DISAPPOINTING OF THE SHOW

Quote Originally Posted by Isabelle_Cat View Post
    So Dave gets the boot because he submitted two dishes instead of three. He could have done some double-talk saying that one of the dishes represented two dishes; but, he is an honest guy. Meanwhile, Tiff is caught cheating on camera and she is still in the game. I don't get it. I love this show even though I am not usually one for reality TV; but how does she get to stay? At first I thought she was just a Bitch. Then I felt sorry for her thinking she was just determined and misunderstood (coming across not quite right on camera). Then when I saw the reunion show and was ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN she had cheated (turning down the ovens, turning off burnersm stealing pomergranites, etc.) I thought for certain the show would boot her off as she DID NOT DENY CHEATING. So, what happens is they leave her on and kick off people like Lee Ann and Dave....HOW TERRIBLY DISAPPOINTING OF THE SHOW

I agree with what you've written. Tiff's ambition, her attitude didn't bother me much at first. But her response at the reunion show (running off stage) when they brought up the ovens etc was highly suspicious. Is that what you mean by caught cheating on camera? But really Dave should have been the one in the finals. He won one of the quickfire challenges, Tiff didn't. Tom is biased against Dave and the final two show it more than ever.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast