+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 5/10 Reunion Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Roses...that was the Nasty Delights ep where they were doing monkfish for the kids.

Funny thing....out of the blue, my 10 year old tonight says "What's a douchebag? That sounds cool!" Damn. I guess she missed it on the original ep.

I watched that episode with great interest as I work with children. Perhaps I was called away during that scene or I was searching for some chocolate. I'll have to watch it again. I always seem to miss the good stuff.

Thanks for the info. I'll pay more attention in the future. LMAO

This was a great reunion show. I still truly despise Tiffani. She's an attention hog. And did they NOT have any makeup people for the reunion show? Because Tiffani's face looked really horrible. (uneven, blotchy.) While I am talking about things that truly don't matter, Harold would look so much cuter with ANY cut other than a buzz cut. I was hoping his hair would be grown out some. (less hair to fall in the food, though...and probably much cooler for him in the heat of the kitchen.) Stephen didn't bug me as much as usual. And Lee Anne looked beautiful.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

I saw this in the Tiffani thread. She placed an ad in Nantucket for the summer? I have a hard time believing it's really her. How embarassing she has to look for work!

I hope it's okay to print the ad here. It's from the Nantucket.net newspaper.

Friday, May 05, 2006 at 17:46:13 (EST) from

Chef Available

I am a working chef in Las Vegas looking to cook on the island for the summer. Accomplished resume and very experienced with national acclaim. Would love to find the right match...

Tiffani Faison
    Email: tiffani_faison (at) hotmail.com

I deleted her phone number.

I'm new to this board; I have just one other post here. I have to comment and the Bravo Board is too crazy tonight (and every night.) I promise I'm a good newbie and won't be trouble.

Wow, this was a heck of a reunion. It seemed like there were some old axes to grind. I do agree that it looked like everyone took the opportunity to beat up on Tiffani, even the producers in the clips that were shown. It makes me think she must have been very negative to everybody and people wanted to let that be known. I've heard a few things on the grapevine that confirm that and I think she deserved what she got.

My girl Lee Anne looked so good tonight, just beautiful and tan. I was proud of her restraint - I think Tiffani saw her as the one to beat and probably treated her worse than anyone else.

I was proud of Stephen too. I was a Stephen basher at one point and I'm glad to see how he has grown from this experience. Drunk or not, he seemed sincere to me. I think this ordeal of being on a reality show taught him a lot. He is very young and seems to have led the life of a student and has now learned something about the real world.

What a tough experience this must be for them all - to have been thrown into this intense situation and now to be exposed on TV and having us all chattering about them. If you are reading this, chefs, my admiration to all of you for getting through this.

Quote Originally Posted by Yardgnome View Post
    Stephen looks really cute tonight.

I think everyone looks good, they all clean up well...especially Harold!

Yes, Stephan was better looking in casual clothes.

I agree..Harold is cute. Too bad he said he was not single when asked.
    Lucky girl...she gets a dude who can cook, for real!

FORT Newbie
    I am very disappointed in Dave. I know he doesnt like Tiff and she has her downside but he was really realyln nasty with her tonite. Totally unlikeable. Talk about HER being a bitch ?
    Grmph

Stephen's change of heart was great.

to FORT homecooking! Please join in the discussion more.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7 View Post
    This was a great reunion show. I still truly despise Tiffani. She's an attention hog. And did they NOT have any makeup people for the reunion show? Because Tiffani's face looked really horrible. (uneven, blotchy.) And Lee Anne looked beautiful.
    Wow, despise Tiffany. Kind of personal here. What did she do besides be on the tv. They are all attention whores. They were on a reality tv show. None are pure. I think Tiffany is beautiful.

Lee Anne beautiful? Funny. She looked big and it was sad to see her try to squeeze her big frame into that teeny weenie shirt. I think she is percieved as less of a threat to people because she is very unattractive.

Throw Tiffany a bone for being talented, but of course her vagina makes her a threat to all people unless she cowers in the corner and says "please forgive me for having any confidence."
    Oh I wish I were an Os-car Mayer Wie - ner
    That is what I'd tru-ly like to be
    'cause if I were an Os-car May-er Wie - ner
    Ev-ery one would be in love with me.

c. Oscar Mayer, 1965.

Lee Anne looked fabulous!

Miguel was great.

What a fun show.

We can't make fun of Stephen anymore. He is now human like the rest of us.

Harold is not single? I think Lee Anne and Harold make a cute couple. Well, anyone and Harold would be a cute couple.

The finale looks interesting. See you all here next week!
    Last edited by roses4me; 05-11-2006 at 03:48 AM.

+ Reply to Thread