+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: 5/3 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rupertshoney View Post
    Hey, sorry for the double post, but I posted both Tom and Gail's blogs on their respective threads. I only hope it worked!
    Thanks so much for doing that! It is unfortunate that I, myself, could not cannot access either of them...but others who have trouble with Bravo may be able to...so it helps them. Tomorrow, I bet I can get thru your links at the library!

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott View Post
    The restaurant business wil @*&%$ do that to you.
    Yeah, NO F*&^%)* S&@# UNK, I never swore in my life (uh huh) but after I managed that DA^% dining room for a few months I began to curse & drink like a who!@ in heat. Table for Five?? right this way ... cheep .... I do like dave though "I'm not you bitch bitch. Stephen was arrogant so much to the point where I wanted to either kiss him to shut him up or slap him.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

FORT Regular

Ask & Ye Shall Receive! (Now...Winning Lottery #'s?)

Yowzy Wowzy Bearcata! That's the very first Tom's Blog I've ever read in it entirety! Good One! Mucho Thanks...

I must say, Tom has a nice, clean writing style; not too many variations of basic words; descriptive without being overbearing or verbose; but too linear in some areas of negativity towards Dave. The downfall of his literary presentation would be the slight, and pungent flavor of butt-being-kissed in regards to a known contestant, Tuff-fanny. I give him a 5.4 and feel it may pair well with a half-of-fifth of Seagrams, swilled sloppily out of a chipped water glass. It is my judgement that he does Knot get to go to Las Vegas; but, instead as a "consolation" prize will be going Tie Shopping with Stewee this weekend.

I have no idea what I just wrote....

Quote Originally Posted by PB & J View Post
    Yowzy Wowzy Bearcata! That's the very first Tom's Blog I've ever read in it entirety! Good One! Mucho Thanks...

I must say, Tom has a nice, clean writing style; not too many variations of basic words; descriptive without being overbearing or verbose; but too linear in some areas of negativity towards Dave. The downfall of his literary presentation would be the slight, and pungent flavor of butt-being-kissed in regards to a known contestant, Tuff-fanny. I give him a 5.4 and feel it may pair well with a half-of-fifth of Seagrams, swilled sloppily out of a chipped water glass. It is my judgement that he does Knot get to go to Las Vegas; but, instead as a "consolation" prize will be going Tie Shopping with Stewee this weekend.

I have no idea what I just wrote....
    I must admit that this thread has been unusual as far as not creating any descriptive nicknames for participants but I must admit I did like last nites Pepper Monkey and your Tuff-fanny.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Tom Colicchio's blog said:
    Would her toughness and determination have been denigrated in a man of similar talent? Do male chefs get criticized for being demanding and relentless?
    Oh shut up, Chef Tom.

I think that argument is so tired. I'm female, and I love strong women. My mother is one. She built two businesses up from nothing (one of them in partnership with her husband, but it was truly a partnership; what she brought to it was irreplaceable judgment, along with hard work, talent and she's an excellent boss).

My grandmother was a single mom before her time, and worked all her life at a man's job, and got chosen by the efficiency expert as the one to judge the MEN by. When she was the only woman on the factory floor, they said she did the work of three men.

Tiffani is a bitch whether man, woman or transgender... and you were so played by her smarmy act. Haven't you been watching Top Chef?
    Last edited by Brandy; 05-05-2006 at 03:16 AM.

easily distracted
    I agree with what Tom said in his blog about Tiffani. I really don't think she is so bad, and I think that people are much more critical of a woman for not being nice than they are of a man.

I hope she wins. My 2nd choice would be Harold. They both seem really great at what they do, but of all the chefs in the competition, Tiffani has been the most consistently good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678