+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Katie Lee Joel - Host

Katie is cute, but she is one of the worst speakers I have ever seen and definitely one of the worst hosts. Her speaking skills are about on par with George W Bush's. Good show, but not a good host.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I can't agree enough. She's actually up there as the worse host of a reality show in history. Terrible, terrible, terrible.
    The one that (IMO) holds the coveted "worse host of a reality show"..goes to... Monica Lewinski on Mr. Personality. Awful!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Katie Lee Joel is a horrendous host. She's the one blight on an otherwise enjoyable reality show.

The girl's just useless. I didn't realize she'd had any culinary expertise until I read her bio, because you wouldn't know it from the show. I also would never guess she's Billy Joel's wife because, well, he's old as dirt, and not particularly handsome; she must really love his money music to share a bed with that scraggly curmudgeon.

I agree with the opinions expressed in this thread--that she's robotic, dull, and has poor speaking skills. Maybe she'll improve with time? God, I hope so. She certainly couldn't get any worse.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    What's the point of having her on the show?? I don't quite understand why she's there.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Regular
    OMG! I totally agree with everyone on her way of speaking. It's so annoying to here on TV. I've actually hit the mute button before.

FORT Regular
    Doh! I just watched the show again and took notice how uncomfortable Katie does appear. While she gets feed from the other judges, she looks perplexed and naive. What the heck is she doing hosting this show. Hopefully, they find another suitable host/hostess for next season.

It almost makes me suspect that her resume is a pack of lies. She appears to know absolutely nothing about food at all, and she contributes very little to the proceedings other than her cutesy-wootsy widdle face which is rapidly starting to bug me.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Should it bother me that I don't know who the hell this woman is?

oh my god..i was wondering how the hell this horrible excuse of a host was able to get this gig. now i know why.. she's married to billy joel. lame. totally lame. i CANNOT stand the way she talks..it's so awkward, slow, and just annoying!! she knows nothing about food.. i may stop watching this because it's almost unbearable.. meh..

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by pebbs View Post
    oh my god..i may stop watching this because it's almost unbearable.. meh..

Mute button, Pebbs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast