+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Harold - Season 1

I will admit Harold is a bit of a food snob. But I think many chefs are that way. I didn't take it as arrogance. And while there have been snippets here and there that I haven't liked with regards to Harold (mostly his time spent with Stephen) I think that overall he appears to be a good hearted person, warm and funny, very private and he just wants to make really excellent food. He appears to learn from his mistakes, steps up when blamed needs to be cast and appears to be in general very well liked. I also believe he superior to Tiffani, so I can only hope now he wins this challenge. He's a pretty rockin' guy imo.

While Harold can sound smug when talking about the food he sounds like a stand-up-guy in regards to the people around him. How many times this season did we see him try to explain any mistakes as his, even if they weren't. And he also defended the people around him like crazy. I sure would want him for a friend.

The first shot of Harold reading in his bed in Vegas, it looked like he was wearing his chef whites to bed. Somehow that seemed realistic.

I saw him called Old Man Crankypants somewhere. That seems to fit too. haha.

How many times this season did we see him try to explain any mistakes as his, even if they weren't.
    Good point, justCoz. He's a standup guy - he always took responsibility even when he did not have to, strictly speaking. That is a very good sign of good leadership ability.

If the Red Dragon wins over Harold I'm gonna vomit up a tomato goat cheese crustini. (And serve it to some poker players - then tell them they're just not sophisticated enough yet to appreciate it. hee)

Harold

Harold seems like he would be a pleasure to work with in the kitchen. Maybe I'm just saying this because I am the same way, just shut up and cook. He has always offered to lend a hand to anyone who needed it, and he even was able to put up with the douche-bag when they were teamed together. That is a true pro.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
    If the Red Dragon wins over Harold I'm gonna vomit up a tomato goat cheese crustini. (And serve it to some poker players - then tell them they're just not sophisticated enough yet to appreciate it. hee)
    Do you entertain often?? FYI--If we ever meet, Brandy, I'd rather we go out for pizza!

I would be really surprised if Harold loses. The preview seems to have him talking about an overly simple menu. I hope the judges' comments about one dish being a disaster isn't about Harold's!

I can't wait until Wednesday--I hate waiting!

You cracked me up, alphacat.

I'm looking forward to Weds., too. If only to see whether Tiff's food is the inedible one. Is it evil to chortle with glee if it is?!

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
    You cracked me up, alphacat.

I'm looking forward to Weds., too. If only to see whether Tiff's food is the inedible one. Is it evil to chortle with glee if it is?!

All will be right in the world when Tiffani loses .

Anybody heard anything about Harold's restuarant???

Does he have a website??

Harold's website for his soon to be new restaurant:

http://www.perillanyc.com/

Thanks for posting that info, Taffina. Can't wait to check it out.

Go Harold! I'm rooting for you in the finale tonight!
    Last edited by SnowflakeGirl; 05-24-2006 at 10:57 PM.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

+ Reply to Thread