+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Harold - Season 1

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MNIrishAngel View Post
    And if anyone read my MySpace and took me seriously for most of it, I'd probably lose custody of my kids.
    Thank-you for that explanation.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by taffina View Post
    I do not know how people can get offended so easily
    It's okay for human beings to admit they "do not know" something.

I had to laugh when Brandy said she wouldn't be sure what's in Harold's special sauce. I saw a similar post from someone who said she couldn't bring herself to eat Harold's food as she'd never be sure where Harold's hands were just before he started cooking! HA! I think this was the same one who named his site "MySquick".
    That's really funny... thanks for that PB & J! MySquick. That's priceless I don't post anywhere else about Tv shows.... it wasn't me

Glad I could provide a laugh, though (special sauce). LOL. Well, something about Harold just skeeves me, I'm not sure why. Miguel too although in a different way. Stephen's seeming more human lately though. Oh, and Brian's skeevy too... I found his comments to Candice verging on harassment.

Well, it's an interesting bunch, that's for sure! PS, turns out Harold is "not single" so I wonder what his sugar-mama comment was about? (Yes - I know it was meant to be a joke, people...)

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
    That's really funny... thanks for that PB & J! MySquick. That's priceless I don't post anywhere else about Tv shows.... it wasn't me

Glad I could provide a laugh, though (special sauce). LOL. Well, something about Harold just skeeves me, I'm not sure why. Miguel too although in a different way. Stephen's seeming more human lately though. Oh, and Brian's skeevy too... I found his comments to Candice verging on harassment.

Well, it's an interesting bunch, that's for sure! PS, turns out Harold is "not single" so I wonder what his sugar-mama comment was about? (Yes - I know it was meant to be a joke, people...)

Brandy. I never saw that comment about the sugar-momma, he took it down before I read it.
    What did it say?

Also, Harold might have said "no I am not" when asked if he was single to shut the line of questioning down, because he was embarassed.

Harold does have a skeevy factor. I think it's the patchy face hair or something. I think he seems like he would be not very hygenic.
    jmo

Harold does have a skeevy factor. I think it's the patchy face hair or something. I think he seems like he would be not very hygenic.
    jmo
    Ding ding ding! I agree.

Sugar momma = MILF. He said "MILF who would support me".

FORT Regular
    Love you Harold. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by taffina View Post
    To me his myspace says nothing more than he has a sense of humor.

I would not take things posted on myspace too seriously.
    I agree, Taffina. I would not over-analyze anything on Myspace. Even though it is a public forum, it's meant to be place of personal--not professional--expression. Think of how you present yourself at work versus how you act when you are out throwing a few back with a group of old friends. I actually liked him better after seeing it, simply because I didn't realize what a funny guy was behind that "I'm just a cook" exterior. I even sent a message to Harold and he very promptly sent a nice reply in response.

Anyway, he was always a top pick of mine from the start of the show (see the Final Four thread, where I rank him as my #1) and I wouldn't be surprised to see him win. Can't wait to see how he does in Vegas!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl View Post
    Anyway, he was always a top pick of mine from the start of the show (see the Final Four thread, where I rank him as my #1) and I wouldn't be surprised to see him win. Can't wait to see how he does in Vegas!
    He has always been a top contender for me as well and at this point he is the one who I think deserves to win. He has shown that he is a Top Chef. You can tell he has a passion for cooking and I think that will take him far in this final challenge!

FORT Fogey
    I luv Harold. In my estimation, he's the hottest thing going on reality TV these days - based on how he was portrayed anyway. Tall (appears so, anyway), dark, handsome. Strong and silent but nurturing.

And, he's on his way to winning 100K. Not bad. Not bad.

FORT Regular
    Harold is just okay to me. He can cook and he's ducked most of the drama, on edit, anyway. I was surprised that his shaking problem seems so serious. Obviously they edited out most of that except in the
    first challenge. But, like he said, in many restaurants other people do FOH. If he wins, I'll be okay with it.

+ Reply to Thread