+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Harold - Season 1

FORT Regular
    Harold, I'm really liking you. Aside from the goofy challenges, I think America does see that you ARE a real chef, along with SOME of your colleagues on the show.

Harold is my hero of the week for sticking up for Lee Anne this week!

Coincidentally, those are the two I'd most like to see go head to head for the win. Harold's been solid from the start (although I do think the way he and Stephen ganged up and laughed at Dave was a little mean).
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Newbie
    am i the only one to notice the first four letters in his last name: DIETerle
    is there hidden meaning, what about the group picture on the BravoTV website,

what can be gleaned from his posture, body language and physical position relative to the others....

will someone sell him out, betray him, and what will the others write about him when he is gone? and upon his return, will he be revered?

and why does he not wear his TOP CHEF jacket more? is he allergic to the material? does he not feel worthy? or is he a non-conformist? the judges have not pressed him on this, and it appears that everyone in the forums is giving him a free pass

well, when you're in NYC stop by the Harrison in Tribeca and you can ask him yourself

Personally I like Harold. Yes, there have been a couple of times I've been angry with him, but on the whole he's been hard working and loyal. He stays out of most of the drama and he steps up when he needs to. I would love to see him and LeAnn as the final two.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Crease View Post
    am i the only one to notice the first four letters in his last name: DIETerle
    is there hidden meaning, what about the group picture on the BravoTV website,

what can be gleaned from his posture, body language and physical position relative to the others....

will someone sell him out, betray him, and what will the others write about him when he is gone? and upon his return, will he be revered?

and why does he not wear his TOP CHEF jacket more? is he allergic to the material? does he not feel worthy? or is he a non-conformist? the judges have not pressed him on this, and it appears that everyone in the forums is giving him a free pass

well, when you're in NYC stop by the Harrison in Tribeca and you can ask him yourself

Okay, enough is enough. Just who are you, anyway? hmmmm?

Lol he seems to like making fun of their names, is all I can say roses4me...

And to know where Harold works.

Donald Crease: I'm not sure what you meant by giving Harold a free pass. I have yet to see him do anything mean, or wrong. Well, okay now that I think of it, I disliked him snickering at Dave, did I forget to mention that before? Oh, well. I think, though, in his case, it's more a case of falling in with the wrong crowd/being impressed by large knots in neckties too easily.

Mostly I found Harold a bit too blah to comment about much at all! Sorry...

FORT Fogey
    He is Le Annes only competition and he does not make the cut. Great guy but does not have the authority to be the winner. You have to do more than create good food.

FORT Newbie
    In an earlier post by Brandy, she refers to Harold being given a free pass, so i read through the thread, and I believe the point in question, is not so much that Harold has done anything wrong per se, but that inasmuch as Stephen gets criticized for not wearing his Chef's Jacket and is his suit and tie, Harold goes to the other extreme, not wearing it and being far more casual in attire. Not that one way is right or wrong, just that both have opted not to wear the uniform as much as the others.

I referred to Harold being given a free pass?

No, I asked what was meant when someone else said that. I'm still not sure but thanks for explaining.

In my view, people prefer Harold's more casual way to Stephen's.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
    I think, though, in his case, it's more a case of falling in with the wrong crowd/being impressed by large knots in neckties too easily.

Mostly I found Harold a bit too blah to comment about much at all! Sorry...
    Brandy, that freaking killed me. (Btw, the STD nickname is perfect.)

I know what you mean about Harold's blahness. I see what rdpch means about his complex personality, but I don't get as swoony about it. I haven't been able to really look at him the same way since the tuna-street-food fiasco. His stock went way down in my eyes after that.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast