+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cynthia - Season 1

Cynthia - Season 1

Don't let her sweet, ditzy, and carefree persona fool you. Cynthia Sestito really has the persona of a loud talking, foul-mouthed sailor. She is a personal chef for Jay-Z and Beyonce and also consults for restaurants in the Hamptons. Her cooking is as unconventional as you get, she'll use a bottle of vodka to flatten out chicken, then sneaks a few swigs on the sly. She has no inhibitions and a no-nonsense attitude when it comes to her customers, not afraid to tell anyone exactly what she thinks.

She looks like psychic Sylvia Brown...... haha.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    HA!!! Shanda, she really does!!

Holy COW! This woman will be the firework starter, for sure!
    Is she one of those smoky-raspy, deep voiced women who rants and raves at any given second?? Gah! Scary! She almost has man-hands..if not for the fingernail polish.

3rd missing sister of Marge Simpson.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

whoa, those hands are manly......

I forsee her man-handling the other contestants.
    *pun intended*

She has experience but she is LOST in the kitchen.

Experienced? I don't understand where her "experience" came from? All she has done is name drop for who she has cooked for.. which, makes me even wonder if she has even done that!

She's too much of a wreck.. even I, who LOVES train wrecks on reality shows, even I was really turned off of this woman. Does EVERY single sentence have to have an expletive to cap it off?

"Now...what the f##k was I doing? Oh, s##t, that's right..looking for the f##king knife." Really.. it's just wrong. You're on national television..clean it up!! I want to know if any of these supposed "celebs" that she's cooked for..would be willing to admit it now?
    The video she sent in the application was horrid! Swigging Jack Daniels out of the bottle and banging on chicken with a bottle of vodka. Nice. Real nice.
    At least now we know WHY she was chosen to be on the show.

I wasn't really sure why the chef didn't like her shoes for the kitchen.. they were tennis shoes, you'd think that they would be fine. Maybe it's just the presentation he wanted, not so much for grippage.

She needs to be f##king gone.
    Last edited by Maveno; 03-09-2006 at 05:44 PM.

FORT Regular
    Cynthia, you are FABULOUS and I wish I would know you in the real world. Who cares if you swear or freak out verbally, I want to eat your food right through the TV screen.

As I am entering the 4th phase of my years, I'm learning why the more "mature in age" people swear and freak out verbally. There are only a few people in life that can appreciate and embrace it. Go with it! You are FABULOUS!

I'm sorry for the loss of your father. May God bless you and your family always, and I hope you embrace the wonderful memories he left you as a gift.

Yes, how totally sad that she lost her father. I was glad she finally decided to go be with him.

Moi
    Maybe they will let her back in the next cycle of TC -- if there is one. It would be interesting to see if it was her father that was causing her problems or if she is truly that scatterbrained. In any case, she seems like a nice person, somebody I would enjoy talking to. And I'm very sorry about her father.

AKat
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

FORT Regular
    Right from the off, I thought Cynthia looks & sounds like someone else I'm familiar with. By the end of ep. 2, it dawned on me that it is, in fact, Sylvia Browne, the psychic! Go figure!

I found her swearing a bit much, too. But, PR2 definitely had its share of 4-letter words...and then some. I guess if she's been cooking for "gangsta" celebrities and their friends...it's fitting verbiage. I was more surprised that Bravo didn't even try to bleep any of it out.

As rough as Cynthia is around the edges...she still struck me as being one of the warmest human beings amongst the group.

Bless her heart and my best to her family. I wish her well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast