+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Show Discussion thread 8/16/05

Thanks Qboots. Does not look like him at all now! He's much better looking without the makeup. Unlike Gene Simmons who I like better WITH the make up.

Mr. Rose and I just caught the re-airing of this episode last night, and we both loved it (and he HATES reality tv). I also went into this with relatively low expectations...curiousity just won out. But I thought the little tricks of the sound effects, zoom in/out, slow mo...all of that was spectacular! Instead of this simply being yet another lame reality show, the unique way it's presented makes for excellent viewing. However, I also HATE the narrator-guy. The show could do quite well without him. Due to the headlines Tommy has garnered over the years, I had a lot of preconceived notions about him, so I was surprised to find him so likeable and engaging...he is easy on the eyes, too.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123