+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Show Is As Fake As It Gets

The Show Is As Fake As It Gets

Here are a piece of an article about the show, proving how fake the show is.

But at the end of each episode of ''Tommy Lee," notes in the credits remind us just how fraudulent the show is. We are told that Lee actually lived off campus, despite the impression that he and Matthew are in a dorm room; that Lee was not actually enrolled as a student at the University of Nebraska at Lincoln; and that ''some elements have been produced and/or edited for comedy." In other words, don't believe a thing you see.
    http://www.boston.com/ae/tv/articles...nfunny_unreal/

Why am I not surprised?
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

hilarious

Thanks for the link. However, wasn't this pretty obvious for anyone that saw it? It was obvious that he was entering the college in mid semester. It was obvious he was just joining existing classes, and do you honestly think he would be taking all of those science related classes? Come on now. Tommy Lee has "General Studies" or "General Business" major written all over him.

The roommate part was obviously pre-planned, but was funny IMO. How about the hot tutor walking in and then her hair was blowing up in slow motion...you mean that was edited? I thought a gust of wind came into the room all of a sudden! LoL

You mean everything we see on the TV isn't absolutely real?!!

My world is shattered.

Yeah, like I really see Tommy Lee sitting down to take the SAT!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Fogey
    Tommy Lee was a customer at a company I worked at around 1990. He was a really nice guy -- not obnoxious at all. Just a really nice guy. I kind of had the feeling the show would show that since that is the way he is -- well, I guess that is what the show showed.

I'll bet he gets good grades too.

He's just a nice guy. ;-)

FORT Newbie
    every reality show has its elements of stageness, sorry to burst your bubble, even your beloved big brothers, seriously, if it wasn't, you wouldn't be watching it, honestly, you'd be bored out of your skulls. If you wanted to watch real reality, you'd turn off your tvs and watch people...not so exciting without the editing option is it? Besides lee had to live off campus, it wasn't a choice, it was part of the universities agreement.

Do you really think Miss Hilton actually slept in a RV?? Or let alone carry her own suitcase!

Every show needs to be entertaining...and Tommy's show really was entertaining. Poor guy actually being in class...if I went back I'd be just as confused looking as he was.

FORT Fan
    tommy lee does seem likeable...the show kinda blows...who knows maybe it will get better...

They found the roommate at a bar in Lincoln called The Iguana. The producers liked his down to earth attitude.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast