+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Matt - The Roomie

Matt - The Roomie

From the official site:
    "The Roomie"
    Raised in Scottsbluff, Nebraska, Ellis graduated from his hometown high school in 2000. Upon graduation, Ellis traveled across the state to attend UNL to pursue a Bachelor of Arts in political science and a minor in philosophy.

Ellis' interest in political science began to manifest itself in his high school involvement where he was a delegate to the Midwest Republican Leadership Conference and the Nebraska Cornhusker Boys State and a youth delegate to the Congress of Cities all in 1999. In 2000, Ellis was designated a Youth Advisory Board Member to the National League of Cities. Before even starting college, he landed an internship working for a U.S. Senator and also worked as a Convention Page at the National Republican Convention in July 2000. His political involvement did not stop there, during 2002 and 2003, Ellis worked as a page at the Nebraska State Legislature in Lincoln and since January 2005 he has been working as an administrative aide to Senator Deb Fischer, Nebraska state legislature.

In addition to all of Ellis' political involvement, he is also involved in a wide variety of extracurricular activities. He holds the position of Speaker of the Student Senate and he is also a member of the Delta Tau Delta Fraternity. He is involved in intramural sports on campus and some of his favorite sports and hobbies are soccer, baseball, playing the guitar, music and movies.

Ellis graduated from UNL in December of 2004. While Ellis is not sure where his future will lead him, making a difference is the driving force in his career decisions, which keeps his interests focused on politics and education.

Did anyone else watch Miss Teen USA last night? This guy was actually one of the judges???! As they were introducing the panel of "judges" I was more shocked by each one, I think there was one actual model agent in the bunch and the rest were desperate for airtime or reality show stars.

How awful for the gals that had worked so hard to get to that point to be judged out by this guy. Really odd I thought.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

A dorky Republican roommate for Tommy? I may actually have to check out the first episode.

Reality Lite Weight LiteWeightLiz's Avatar
    Thanks Sean! Those were really enjoyable articles!!
    Quote: "Going cold turkey isn't as delicious as it sounds." -- Homer Simpson

Real TV

I heard (on 1110 KSAB) that the "dorm room" that Tommy Lee says he lived in was actually a movie set. So much for day to day realism. Did he even attend any actual classes? Besides music classis? One wounders about these "Reality" shows...

Sean & Garrison. Well, Garrison, I doubt any of this was not totally staged and set up by production companies. I think it seems like "The Simple Life" with a tatooed aging rocker instead of two blonde heiresses. And really, when you think about it, would we really want to watch Tommy sitting in a library studying for a test in microbiology? I don't think so.

Back on topic: Matt looks like a complete tool.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Based on his picture, he's dorky.

Are you at all envious that Natalie Riedmann gets the title of "hot tutor" and you don't get the title of "stud roommate?"

"That's OK. I'm good with the title of sidekick."
    I wouldn't really consider sidekick as his title....he looks more like a dorky roommate. He sounds like a good guy though.....just a little geeky looking.

Very geeky looking but down to earth too. Those were great articles. Thanks for posting Sean. And welcome to the board.

Whats a "tool"?

I figured they picked him because he looks like a stereotypical inbred from rural America.

Not that he is, or that Nebraska has such types. Just my opinion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast