+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Natalie - The Tutor

professionalism? hello?

I wholeheartedly agree with what Bossylady said. Doing this show was a huge error in judgement as is the spread in FHM. To be a physician, you have to have a certain amount of professionalism & credibility. I don't think prancing around on NBC in a tight shirt showing off one's boobs is a way to gain credibility.

I'm a female physician and I am just appalled by the FHM spread. I fear no one will ever take her seriously since she is afterall the "hot tutor." I'm not sure I would be able to take her seriously, let alone patients, families, and nursing staff.

She may be smart but lacks a certain amount of good judgement and common-sense.
    Last edited by terrapin01; 08-24-2005 at 05:56 PM.

Please. It's not Penthouse. She is in her early 20's, and I would completely trust her if she was my physician. I could care less if she went to a party nude with Tommy.

FORT Newbie
    It doesn't matter how old you are. Things like this will always come back to haunt you. Think of all the perverts around the world who have downloaded Natalie's pic from FHM to their cell phones. Wonder what they are doing with it? Also, I read in an article today that Tommy Lee is saying that he had sex with someone while filming the show. He is pretty elusive about it, but leads readers to believe the sex was with Natalie. Even if it's not true, it all adds up to a bad rep for a "hot tutor."

Oh, I don't seriously think that even if she did have sex with Tommy that it would come back to haunt her. Women CAN be sexy and even a little naughty and it doesn't diminish their intelligence or their credibility. Just because she had a few sexy pictures taken for a men's magazine doesn't mean she's going to forget what a stethoscope is for. She'll love having those pictures one day. Now that those days are over for me, I wish i would have had sexy pictures taken when I had a body like that.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by terrapin01
    professionalism? hello?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wholeheartedly agree with what Bossylady said. Doing this show was a huge error in judgement as is the spread in FHM. To be a physician, you have to have a certain amount of professionalism & credibility. I don't think prancing around on NBC in a tight shirt showing off one's boobs is a way to gain credibility.

I'm a female physician and I am just appalled by the FHM spread. I fear no one will ever take her seriously since she is afterall the "hot tutor." I'm not sure I would be able to take her seriously, let alone patients, families, and nursing staff.

She may be smart but lacks a certain amount of good judgement and common-sense.
    She was not a physician when she did any of this, she was an undergrad student. So what. She still has to get through 4 years of med school plus 3 years of residency, not to mention if she goes on to do a fellowship. By the time she is ready to practice medicine it will be at least another 7 years. By that time this six-episode show and the magazine spread will be so far in the past that I seriously doubt anyone will care, if they even remember. Her outfits on the show don't look much different than what most high school and college girls are wearing so I would say "prancing around on NBC in a tight shirt showing off one's boobs" is a bit of an exaggeration.

I bet there will be plenty of "professional" physicians taking a look at those pictures.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 08-25-2005 at 05:31 PM.

I bet there will be plenty of "professional" physicians taking a look at those pictures.
    ITA!!!!!

GA (Geek's Anonymous) RealityRoy's Avatar
    As a physician who is on the medical student selection committee at a med school, I can tell you this will not hurt her one bit. Every single student applicant is a clone of every other...anything that makes you stand out is good. Go Natalie!

Re: Natalie - The Tutor

Married former NU QB Mike Stuntz

50329b834e70f.preview-620.jpg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123