+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Natalie - The Tutor

FORT Newbie

Nat

I happen to know natalie really well actually, and I can tell you that she is trully a smart and very talented girl. She is very down to earth about the whole show and never let it get to her head. I hope that the show lets others see her as a role model, a smart, beautiful girl who is achieving great things, despite being "sterotypically blonde" or being labeled as a sorority girl or anything like that. She's got a whole new twist on girl power!

Exactly JCR. I hope they do too. As I said before, I know her dad. very nice family.

She was very level headed. It was good to see her all business when dealing with Tommy. It was hilarious when the substitute tutor showed up at his room. But it probably would have been just as funny to watch Natalie shoot down his advances.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Chorita KaBoom
    How obvious is it that she's a Heather Locklear/ Pam Anderson Clone?
    Coincidence? I think not!

Premium Member
    Maybe I will get to meet her in a few years when she comes through my unit as a 3rd year med student.

Quote Originally Posted by 13Danielle
    I've actually met Natalie once. I know her parents from when I worked for a Homebuilders Association (her dad is the president this year.) Very nice family.
    Welcome to the FORT from a fellow Nebraskan.

FORT Newbie
    I guess you can all say how great Natalie is, but I have to say that I think she made a big error in judgement when she posed for the September issue of FHM. And those comments from her about Tommy liking her armpits and pouring Jack Daniels down her throat make her sound more like someone who wants to play doctor - not be one. Yikes!

I don't know. You have to have fun in college as well. Not going to punish her for drinking Jack Daniels! And what is FMH?

Marleybone: Thanks!! Is your name in reference to the bar with the best burgers in town?!?!?
    Last edited by 13Danielle; 08-19-2005 at 12:55 PM. Reason: added a line

FORT Newbie
    FHM is "For Him Magazine." The magazine is full of women in swimsuits who all say really stupid stuff. Or may be they don't really say that stuff, and the writers/editors just make it up. I agree with Danielle that you have to have fun in college. However, if you get a chance to see the magazine, read the quotes next to Natalie's photo (which, by they way, doesn't look a lot like her) and see what you think...it's not very flattering especially considering that I think Natalie is a very smart girl.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 13Danielle
    Marleybone: Thanks!! Is your name in reference to the bar with the best burgers in town?!?!?
    It is in a round-about way, I sent you a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bossylady
    I guess you can all say how great Natalie is, but I have to say that I think she made a big error in judgement when she posed for the September issue of FHM. And those comments from her about Tommy liking her armpits and pouring Jack Daniels down her throat make her sound more like someone who wants to play doctor - not be one. Yikes!
    Even if Natalie did appear in a magazine and say stupid things, a little poor judgement doesn't mean she's bad and that we can't talk nice about her.

FORT Newbie
    I have noticed something...NBC keeps setting up hype about Natalie on this show...but she's really not on it that much because she's really not doing anything interesting (after a while how interesting is watching Tommy study?). A few times in commercials they have set up something "big with the hot tutor" but when you watch the show she's got a 1 minute scene where she studies with him (like lastnight) and is not even in the rest of the show. And as far as "did they or didn't they" she's come out saying that absolutely nothing happened...so there goes that storyline. Granted she's smart and hot but it seems as if she's only there for a quick eye candy fix but NBC tries to force making more out of it when really she's not that involved in what's going on that episode.

Check out VH1's commercials for the show...they're much better than NBC's because they use the other personalities from the show like Ben (drum captain), Prof. Gay (academic advisor), and Matt (roommate). (maybe NBC can take a note as their network is fighting an uphill battle this year)

Not nock to her personally b/c she's not making these decisions but if she did something fun besides tutor Tommy (and i'm not talking about the sex angle)I hope they show it...and not just set it up that she has a big part in the upcoming episodes when she really doesn't overshadowing all the other cool stuff that goes on with other castmembers. Just a thought.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast