+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tommy Lee goes to college

Quote Originally Posted by Dinahann
    Did it start on the 9th? I can't believe I missed it!

ETA: I blush with you, Qboots. I'm a big Tommy Lee fan. He's hawt. Can I say that here? I've been reading that he and Pamela Anderson are getting back together.
    I've been drooling over Tommy since Motley Crue first came into being. I've heard the same rumors Dinah, but they seem to originate with him, not her.

And eh~mee is right. The premiere has been pushed back to tonight, so you haven't missed anything. The episodes are a half hour, but theyr'e doing 2 tonight, back-to-back. Alas, it's opposite Big Brother, so 'ol Tommy will just have to bide his time in my VCR.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    The episodes are a half hour, but theyr'e doing 2 tonight, back-to-back. Alas, it's opposite Big Brother, so 'ol Tommy will just have to bide his time in my VCR.
    Nooo! I've been looking forward to this - I don't care how cheesy it is! I guess Tommy will have to be VCR'ed for me, too, because I won't miss Big Brother right now. (I may feel differently next week, though )
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

Ultimate American Idol RubenIZMyne's Avatar
    I can't believe they made this show. This is as bad as the Bobby Brown catastrophe that's on now. I am not insulting anyone who is interested - cuz at the end of the day it's entertainment, but I don't even get the point of this show.

This show is hysterical! After everything we've all heard about Tommy Lee, who would have guessed that he'd seem so likable?

Premium Member
    I know, buttercup. The only reason I even watched in the first place is that I live within an hour's drive to the University of Nebraska, otherwise I don't think I would have even bothered. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I like him in the show. Who would've thought?

Premium Member
    Well, Tommy finished his finals (and the show) last night. Unfortunately he flunked Chemistry in spite of the "hot tutor". I thought this show started out to be a lot of fun but the last couple of episodes were pretty boring.

I liked the short season....or whatever the right word for this show would be. I think it's good for his career (like he needs more money) but I respect the guy way more than I ever did. I read parts of The Dirt and basically got scared of them all...but now I know he's a super cool guy.

I thought the shows were funny....cheesy....but funny. I guess you have to be in the right frame of mind to watch it and enjoy it. If you are too serious then people would think it was retarded. I say it kicked most reality shows, just like how Rock Star is kicking any Idol show.

Last Monday Tommy was on the Ellen show but I was at work and missed it. Would have liked to have watched it....oh well!

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eh~mee!
    but I respect the guy way more than I ever did.
    Exactly. I always thought of Tommy Lee as nothing more than a big scumbag. Now I see him totally differently and I was all wrong about him. He is killer good looking and totally loveable in a goofy big kid sort of way. I still think the last 2 episodes were boring except for the big party at the end, but overall I did really enjoy the show.

There's only so many times you can laugh at him for being clueless. But he's wonderful to stare at....I mean watch.....I think that school is so lucky to ba apart of that. I'd love to be at one of his parties....ahhh endless money to make things as cool as you want them to be.

have you guys heard that ted nugent has a reality show as well? between gene simmons, tommy lee and now, ted nugent it seems like all the big 70s rockers are making their way to reality tv anyone else heard about this nugent show?

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12