+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: Toddlers & Tiaras

Re: Toddlers & Tiaras

I saw MacKenzie was supposed to be on last week ... alas, it was a different Mackenzie.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm still hoping for the return of "Honey Boo-Boo Chile"!!
    ilja and its_glinda_now like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I'm still hoping for the return of "Honey Boo-Boo Chile"!!
    You asked for it (and you know what they say about being careful for what you ask for..lol

Honey Boo Boo Is Getting Her Own Spinoff! | TVgasm

Toddlers & Tiaras is spinning off Alana aka Honey Boo Boo for her own series. They’re calling it Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, and the network is describing the series as “an inside look into Alana’s world where the six-year-old pageant sensation proves that she is more than just a Go-Go Juice-drinking beauty queen. When she’s not chasing after crowns, Alana’s with her family in rural Georgia doing what her family does best: four-wheeling through mud pits and picking up road kill for the family cookout.”

I’m so excited I’m going to scream!!! “I’m a superstar because I do pageants…A dollar make me holler, Honey Boo Boo!”

Honey Boo Boo’s facebook fan page reads:

Toddlers & Tiaras is spinning off Alana aka Honey Boo Boo for her own series. They’re calling it Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, and the network is describing the series as “an inside look into Alana’s world where the six-year-old pageant sensation proves that she is more than just a Go-Go Juice-drinking beauty queen. When she’s not chasing after crowns, Alana’s with her family in rural Georgia doing what her family does best: four-wheeling through mud pits and picking up road kill for the family cookout.”

I’m so excited I’m going to scream!!! “I’m a superstar because I do pageants…A dollar make me holler, Honey Boo Boo!”
    Supposedly you will get a double dose on Aug 8 on TLC with T & T and her new show airing on the same night.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

MAKE MY DAY!!!!!!
    Kiz likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread