+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: Toddlers & Tiaras

Re: Toddlers & Tiaras

Quote Originally Posted by Storm915 View Post
    Hahaha...too funny. Tables are turned and the Moms are dressed up as their little girls.

"Toddler and Tiaras" Turnabout: Moms Don Daughters' Dresses | tooFab.com
    These are too funny! But I think they should have made Paisley's mom dress up in her "Pretty Woman" outfit.

Why did this thread move? There was a new episode last night.

Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets View Post
    Why did this thread move? There was a new episode last night.
    Because they don't cover it? I guess.

So what did you think of the latest episode? That Paisly, her dialect is amazing for a 3 year old. Maybe it's because she speaks better than most 8 year old little girls they show on here. I can see why she would be getting modeling and acting roles already, she's got something. Don't know if it will still be there once she's no longer an adorable tot but she'd definitely got something.

I loved the girl, Shan-something, who kept on and on about her crazy pageant mom. I love when the kids are more aware than the parents. I didn't love the tantrum over the nails and the mother giving in. Way to parent! Only....not. I would have never given in, matter of fact tantrums just make me take more away. Our son knows better than even try.

I love the editing on this show! Love when somebody says something about the "best and most beautiful...." then they the pan to the most hideous looking woman in the audience. Or Paisley says something about being a star and then she proceeds to pick her nose. Wasn't Paisley the one that had to go pee seconds before going on stage last time? If this is a habit (probably nerves), then how about taking her before she gets in line. Sheesh, what a novel concept.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

I wrote a long post & deleted it all, because...well, there's no point anymore going on about how these woman are ruining their kids. *sigh*
    Last edited by AJane; 04-05-2012 at 02:32 PM.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

The agent that picked up Paisley is brilliant. The Russian mom is practicing child abuse in my opinion. But gotta love that little girl's big brother! Poor guy, I hope he is receiving nurturing from somewhere, because he certainly is providing it to his little sis.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I am dying to see "Honey Boo-Boo Child" again!! That kid cracks me up!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

5,000 for one dress and 11,500 for 12 dresses..a bunch of idiots do they have a clue how many hungry children that would feed or homeless animals it would fix..ticks me off
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Yay at this forum moving down

I watched last weeks episode between Alaska and Gabby...truthfully I thought Ava was better than either of them...and even though Alaska was good I thought it was unfair to award her the grand supreme when she missed her winter wear and didn't show up til they were moving on to the next level...that wasn't fair to the other girls...but these mothers need to grow up at least Ava's mom seems to try to teach her daughter that you can't always win and you clap for the winner no matter what and you are a good sport
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I watched last weeks episode between Alaska and Gabby...truthfully I thought Ava was better than either of them...and even though Alaska was good I thought it was unfair to award her the grand supreme when she missed her winter wear and didn't show up til they were moving on to the next level...that wasn't fair to the other girls...but these mothers need to grow up at least Ava's mom seems to try to teach her daughter that you can't always win and you clap for the winner no matter what and you are a good sport
    I don't think they can penalize her when they are running a full 30 minutes ahead of schedule. The mom said they were told to be there at 4:15 and they were there at 4. They were early according to the schedule they were giving. However, I don't think that Alaska was all that amazing and I'm not sure she should have taken the top title. I saw prettier girls in the line-ups. She did have amazing poise on that stage though and that's why she probably won.

Also, these kids are "helped" during their TH's. I have no doubt that they are fed lines and asked leading questions to get those sorts of comments.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

+ Reply to Thread