+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: Toddlers & Tiaras

FORT Fogey

Re: Toddlers & Tiaras

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    ya'll are so correct about the parents...the only parent I saw was at the halloween bash...who did a lot of praying but she instilled in her step daughter that you do your best and it doesn't matter if you win...you show good sportmanship and congratulate the winner and be a good sport whether you win or lose.....I really wish that there were more parents like her involved with the pagents....she set a good example that a lot of the parents need to follow..that you do your best and thats all you can do and whether you win or lose I am proud of you
    Isn't she also the mom who made little goody bags for all the little girls and had her daughter pass them out with congratulations to everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Isn't she also the mom who made little goody bags for all the little girls and had her daughter pass them out with congratulations to everyone?
    yes she was
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

In this last one with Eden I couldn't help but notice how much fake clapping and cheering they add. They would pan over maybe 25-30 people but then when they went back to the girl on stage it would sound like an audience ten times that size giving a wild cheering welcome. I don't think the parents applaud the other kids that much, and if anything you should just hear the individual families cheering. It's really noticeable once you listen for it.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

speaking of clues, her mother needs a HUGE and join the rest of us on the planet..they only thing I see Eden turning into is another Lindsey Lohan
    No... Lindsay Lohan can sing on tune.

its just this season that I have really been watching but this past weekend they had some sort of marathon on and I caught some episodes I had never seen..but can ANYONE explain something to me why in he** is a 5 year old still walking around with a pacifier in her mouth??????? are you kidding me I couldn't believe it when I saw it
    Won't her teeth start poking outward? I have seen some BAD teeth due to continued pacifier use.

FORT Fogey

Mackenzie, whose nini has finally retired, had to get a flipper, because her teeth didn't look so good anymore, and the dentist who made the flipper said out of hearing range of Mackenzie and her mom, that she was likely going to have dental issues because of prolonged pacifier use. So, yeah, it's quite possible that using a pacifier for too long can screw up someone's bite.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

You know, when that child was always screaming for her "nini", at first I always thought she was wailing for her grandmother! Didn't quite get it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I loved it when she said that her nini was a hard working woman...
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Yeah I heard that line too... do you think she even knew what she was saying? I'm guessing she must've been repeating something her mom originally said about it. I just don't see a girl that young equating a pacifier to a hard-working woman, without being steered to that concept.

unless you have a child that has serious development issues IMO there is no reason why a 5 year old should be toting around a ni ni...my 2nd and 3rd children are 19 months apart and I was worried how in the world was I gonna get the pacifier away from my son with a new baby in the house...but I got lucky my daughter didn't like them when she was born so it was easier to get them away from my son
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

+ Reply to Thread