+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: Toddlers & Tiaras

Re: Toddlers & Tiaras

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    The students in question are way past kindergarten age. Chronologically anyway. Besides, if I did it as an April Fool's Day prank, I'd explain that it was a prank and the chalk wasn't real.

Trust me--if I thought it would actually make anyone eat chalk, I wouldn't even think about it. Though it wouldn't surprise me if one of those people on My Strange Addiction was a chalk eater.
    I know. lol I just thought the image that popped into my head was funny. But can you imagine an older sibling doing this? On April Fool's day? priceless.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

If people start eating chalk, it's time to look for some kind of nutritional deficiency going on. People need to realize that. It's nothing they are going to do "just because they've seen somebody do it". I knew somebody who did this, and it was about an iron deficiency. Once she got the anemia treated, the craving for chalk went away, so look out for non-organic cravings, which can start pretty young.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

its just this season that I have really been watching but this past weekend they had some sort of marathon on and I caught some episodes I had never seen..but can ANYONE explain something to me why in he** is a 5 year old still walking around with a pacifier in her mouth??????? are you kidding me I couldn't believe it when I saw it
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Because she waaaaaaaaaants it, of course.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Neeee neeee!!!!!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

There are times when my daughters (14 and 9) go around the house saying "Where's my neeeeeeeeneeeeeeeee? I want my neeeeeeneeeeee. My neenee is a hard working woman!" That child is such a brat but she is soooo funny at the same time.

The episode that had the two sisters going against each other in the same age group made me so sad. It was as if the older sister had heard from their mom repeatedly that the younger sister was the cutest and would always win. I have to admit that I was thrilled when the older sister won instead. Hopefully their mother learned something from that and will begin to treat them the same although I doubt that will happen.
    Kanga and its_glinda_now like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    its just this season that I have really been watching but this past weekend they had some sort of marathon on and I caught some episodes I had never seen..but can ANYONE explain something to me why in he** is a 5 year old still walking around with a pacifier in her mouth??????? are you kidding me I couldn't believe it when I saw it
    You must be referring to the lovely Makenzie that rhymes with Lindsey. Mom wonders why her teeth are in such bad shape...hmmm.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    You must be referring to the lovely Makenzie that rhymes with Lindsey. Mom wonders why her teeth are in such bad shape...hmmm.
    She shouldn't wonder. The dentist she consulted about a flipper flat out told the cameras that her bite was a mess because of the prolonged use of that pacifier. If he told the cameras, I'm sure he told her--and I'm sure she watches every moment of all of Mackenzie's Toddler and Tiara episodes repeatedly, so I'm sure she's heard him tell the cameras over and over again too. Whether or not it would ever make an impression on her is a whole other question, however.

To the parents of the spoiled brats.........I hate you all. You are doing evil things to your children that they may never outgrow. And it's all about YOU, YOU, YOU!

Ignorance is NO excuse, so don't even try to go there when their behavior is no longer "adorable", and you are ready to complain about it and wonder WHY they act the way that they do.
    mom2 and Holly in SoCal like this.

FORT Regular

True story here, after all the talk of parents manipulating these pageant kids. Long ago a very good friend of mine entered her beautiful daughter in pageants, starting as an infant. With some initial success, she continued, and had to promise the child a basketful of candy to continue. Once baby #2 was born, same route, EXCEPT she had figured out that the younger they could walk, the better for trophies/crowns. Both parents started trying to walk this child around everywhere.... you know they style, child in the middle with arms raised and the parents practically pulling them off the ground and forcing them along. Funny thing though, once the child actually did start to walk, she did so with both arms fully raised and extended, like a darn little monkey! That's what she was use to. The parents couldn't blame that one on the child! Funniest sight ever and all their friends thought it was quite fitting, given their insistence on having pageant kids.
    sclilred1 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread