+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dull Couples

Dull Couples

This is probably the dullest TI ever. I don't even know why Kristin and Eric showed up ....except to get a vacation. Michael is such a doof he didn't appear to realize the cams caught him talking naughty-naughty with Tiffany. Turns out he was all talk and no do...according to the final date bedroom scene.

Stephanie and Anthony I'm still a little perplexed about. I'm not sure I understand why they split up.....they both seemed heartbroken. Kara and Jason also seemed fine to me...and apparently remained fine.

That's about it. The final show could easily have been done in only 1 hour (or less). Mark Wahlberg looked like he was actually pulling conversation out of each of the couples.

In the past I've always enjoyed this show...but FOX definitely needs to rethink it.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Father Time lol
    So true, dull as dull can be.

I did like Kara and Jason so I'm glad they stayed together after all. The experience was very much a positive for them.

I agree about Stephanie and Anthony. I couldn't understand why they broke up because they obviously loved each other. I guess they loved each other enough to let each other go for happiness sake. I have a feeling that they're not going to be separated for long.

Michael, what a doofus. Obviously he would be mad but he wasn't even able to talk to her. Different personalities and different maturity-levels. They weren't meant to be.

I'm not going to comment on Kristin and Eric because their effort was pathetic. I don't think they really learned anything. They were in it for the vacation.

I doubt there's going to be a Temptation Island 4.
    Big Brother 10 - Dan, Memphis

Quote Originally Posted by LaZy
    I agree about Stephanie and Anthony. I couldn't understand why they broke up because they obviously loved each other. I guess they loved each other enough to let each other go for happiness sake. I have a feeling that they're not going to be separated for long.
    I think Stephanie had realized after watching clips of Anthony with another woman that, even though they love each other, he was obviously not in love with her anymore. She stated that he "used to" treat me like that. And there's luck Jeff in the wings saying what she needs to hear and doing all those things that Anthony used to do for her...Three years is a long time to give somebody just to find out that the last year or so you have not been as happy as you thought you were. She was obviously nervous to discuss this with him on national television, but you sign a contract and well...you're screwed.

Father Time lol
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I think Stephanie had realized after watching clips of Anthony with another woman that, even though they love each other, he was obviously not in love with her anymore. She stated that he "used to" treat me like that. And there's luck Jeff in the wings saying what she needs to hear and doing all those things that Anthony used to do for her...Three years is a long time to give somebody just to find out that the last year or so you have not been as happy as you thought you were. She was obviously nervous to discuss this with him on national television, but you sign a contract and well...you're screwed.
    That's true and very understandable. Thanks for pointing that out; I was still confused after watching it.

I hope Stephanie is much happier with Jeff than she was with Anthony. She deserves someone to treat her better.

Father Time lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Elle

I hope Stephanie is much happier with Jeff than she was with Anthony. She deserves someone to treat her better.
    I don't particularly think Anthony treated Stephanie badly, I just don't think there was "relationship love" (for lack of a better term) anymore. Sure they may love each other as people and/or friends but not as a couple.

Eric and Kristin were the most deadly dull couple in three seasons of the show imo.

I thought Eric was pretty cute, but couldn't stand Kristin and can't honestly understand why they bothered to come on the show in the first place.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Eric and Kristin have to be the most annoying couple yet on TI.I must admit she drove me more insane than him but maybe thats because there was never much footage of him!I laughed my head off when he got shot down for the dream date!!

I was actually yelling at the TV when Mark was trying to get her to say something, anything and she just sat there like a lump for the longest time. I know it was emotional, but she took forever to formulate a thought.

I think Stephanie had realized after watching clips of Anthony with another woman that, even though they love each other, he was obviously not in love with her anymore.
    He totally weaseled out of any responsibility here! Did you hear him saying "I'll support you," blah, blah, blah, basically "reacting" to Stephanie's agonized and confused speech. He didn't have to put anything on the line, he just waited her out so that she'd be the breaker-upper and he wouldn't have to bear the guilt or responsibility. Damn, guys are good at that.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast