+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What was Kara thinking?

FORT Regular

What was Kara thinking?

I can't understand what Kara was thinking?? Jason wasn't tempted on that island at all. He bought her gifts on his dates with other women. He missed her the whole time. She didn't make any connections either. And he was so happy to see her! I would have jumped on that man when I saw the look on his face. I can't believe she did that to him like that! I'm glad they eventually got back together. I didn't like their ending bonfire tho.

Father Time lol
    Knowing they're still together makes me happy for them - I did like them both a lot. So it's all good.
    Big Brother 10 - Dan, Memphis

Quote Originally Posted by Luvs
    I can't understand what Kara was thinking??
    THere is some merit to what you are saying Luvs, however, Jason's toddler-like behavior is what got her attention. Mark was right last night in his assessment of Jason "growing up". She seemed to be ages ahead of him in the maturity department. I agreed with him calling out Sandra on opening her big mouth, but I would have handled it a lot differently. He should have jumped on Michael's ass for being so wishy-washy when put on point. I think Michael lied quite a bit too about the whole incident. Kara just needed to step back a little while longer from the relationship to see if Jason really did grow while they were apart.

LG.
    I think that Jason's reaction at final bonfire to Kara's statement that she needed some time apart was a first sign to Kara that Jason was actually maturing some. He acted very immaturely when she saw the clip of Jason verbally attacking Sandra, which made Kara re-think her commitment. If Jason had acted like Michael (who refused to even talk to Melissa when she said she needed a break from him), Kara would have probably seen that he hadn't matured. Jason's behavior at the final bonfire laid the seed for their reconciliation. I wish them both the best. They really seem like genuine people.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvs
    I can't understand what Kara was thinking?? Jason wasn't tempted on that island at all. He bought her gifts on his dates with other women. He missed her the whole time. She didn't make any connections either. And he was so happy to see her! I would have jumped on that man when I saw the look on his face. I can't believe she did that to him like that! I'm glad they eventually got back together. I didn't like their ending bonfire tho.
    Like I said in the other thread, I believe the only reason Kara wanted to take a time off was becasue the videos she saw on the show (incidents with Jeff and Sandra). Jason probably explained to Kara what happend in the show after they left TI. I am glad they are back together.

I am so glad they got back together...I think Micheal was a bit of a sh*t disturber in the whole Sandra incident but Jason's reaction was a bit OTT.

+ Reply to Thread