+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 9/29 Finale Discussion **Spoilers**

Eric and Kristen are now living in Los Angeles with no plans to marry...for now.

Kara and Jason rekindled their relationship in the weeks following the bonfire.

Melissa and Michael, despite their dramatic breakup-up have remained friends.

Stephanie is now living with Jeff (!) and Anthony and Ashley are taking their relationship slow.

Quote Originally Posted by buttercup
    Eric and Kristen are now living in Los Angeles with no plans to marry...for now.

Kara and Jason rekindled their relationship in the weeks following the bonfire.

Melissa and Michael, despite their dramatic breakup-up have remained friends.

Stephanie is now living with Jeff (!) and Anthony and Ashley are taking their relationship slow.
    WOW !!

Sounds like it was a huge bonfire then

Thanks for keeping me updated..we won't get it here in Aus for another week.
    Crocodile Hunteress

Proud to be Australian
    Even prouder to be a Queenslander

Kara said that she thinks she and Jason "just need to be apart," but apparently her resolved crumbled.

Holy sh*t, I still can't get over that Stephanie is LIVING WITH JEFF. What the...???

need a lipgloss boost.. beezwax177's Avatar
    I expected Melissa and Michael to break apart....
    He had the devil in him tonight though...thought he was going to bust some heads...hahaha
    I see the dream and I see the nightmare, and I believe you can't have the dream without the nightmare. - Tori Amos

Quote Originally Posted by buttercup
    Kara said that she thinks she and Jason "just need to be apart," but apparently her resolved crumbled.

Holy sh*t, I still can't get over that Stephanie is LIVING WITH JEFF. What the...???

Here are some of my thoughts after watching the season finale:

1. Stephaine & Anthony:
    I guess Stephanie and Anthony are the only couple actually got tempted by the singles there in the TI history. Very interesting.

2. Kara & Jason:
    I am gald to see Kara and Jason are back together now after the show. I think the only reason that Kara wanted to take a little time break from their relationship was the videos (incidents with Jeff and Sandra) she saw in the previous bonfire.

3. Kristin & Eric:
    I wasn't suprised to see them stay together. They are a perfect for each other. Though I was shock to hear Eric was a player before Kristin met him. Eric didn't seem like that kind of guy. He probably changed for Kristin. Good for him.

4. Melissa & Michael:
    Melissa dumped Michael just like I hoped. She probabaly based her decision on the videos she saw. Michael was upset becasue he didn't think the videos were that bad or just wouldn't admit it. I am very disappionted to see Melissa and Michael still remain friends after the show. Melissa shouldn't have cared for guys like Michael at all.

I would have to agree with your comments...
    I too was surprised to hear of Eric being a player.
    I think Melissa is so much better off without her man-ho boyfriend.I hope she has a great time in Florida when she visits Jerome.
    I knew Kara and Jason would get back together,but the big shocker for me was hearing Stephanie is now living with Jeff...holy crap! Anthony and Ashley seemed to be falling hard for each other and at bonfire it seemed that they were both too chicken to break up with the other...but apparently they got past that after the show..lol
    I don't know if there will be another TI ..but if they do I hope they pick some couples who are a tad more interesting to watch ..this season was rather blah..I would take TIaustralia anytime...they were great to watch!

FORT Fogey
    Kristen and Eric reminded me of a bunch of 15 year olds in love. They really shouldn't have been on this show, other then a lil dramtics int the i want jerome out of here incident by Kristen, they were the worst couple ever.

As for the final bonfire, i didn't get it did Anthony and stephanie break up there or not?

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Staphanie and Jeff. Still trying to wrap my head around THAT one. Yoinks!

And Michael got what was coming to him. Every week he desolved more into being an ass than I thought possible.
    ~*~ Maji *~

On Hiatus
    In case you are wondering, watching ONLY the very end of this show where they decide to either stay together or break-up isn't enough. I know it's really the only interesting part but I was so lost. Not that that's a bad thing...
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    In case you are wondering, watching ONLY the very end of this show where they decide to either stay together or break-up isn't enough. I know it's really the only interesting part but I was so lost. Not that that's a bad thing...
    I totally agree. I only watched the last 15 minutes of the show. I wanted to see the actual breakups. Since I only watched this season half-heartedly, it was only fitting that I didn't get to see all the emotional breakups.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast