+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Final prediction: Which copule will stay together?

Final prediction: Which copule will stay together?

In my opinion, only Eric and Kristin will stay together in the end. It is pretty hard to tell if both Kara & Jason, Stephaine & Anthony will stay together at this point. Melissa & Michael will probably end up breaking up since Michael is just a total jerk. Michael is also too immature for Melissa. She deserves much better than a frat boy. What is your opioion for the season finale?

Quote Originally Posted by Elle
    In my opinion, only Eric and Kristin will stay together in the end. It is pretty hard to tell if both Kara & Jason, Stephaine & Anthony will stay together at this point. Melissa & Michael will probably end up breaking up since Michael is just a total jerk. Michael is also too immature for Melissa. She deserves much better than a frat boy. What is your opioion for the season finale?
    This is my first time watching this show so I'm not sure what to expect at the end. I agree with you, but it seems like Eric and Kristin have been trying to play counselor to the couples that are there. I cannot figure out why they are doing this? Aren't they the couple that said they would not view any of the video?

If Stephanie stays with Anthony, she has no respect for herself. She said it herself about the "relaxed" look on his face. The stroking of the hair and ear is a total affectionate move. She completely screwed up with Derek though. I believe she's aware of it too!

I cannot believe Kara has not seen this behavior from Jason before. He's not the type of guy who can fake the "nice guy" routine. Didn't most of the singles say to him that they were afraid of him?

I totally agree with your opinion of Michael. I think Melissa has seen this behavior from him before, but not towards her towards another woman. Michael has no respect for women in general and for Melissa to try and convince us that he treats her with nothing but respect and doesn't even swear in front of her is a joke. She obviously likes the "bad boy" types or she wouldn't be "hooking-up" with Jerome...UGH!!!

LG.
    Hmmm, in the first season, no-one broke up. Only 3 couples made it to the final bonfire, though, as Taheed and Ytossi got tossed for not having revealed that they have a son together.

In the second season, everyone THOUGHT that Tommy and Nikkole would break up because Nikkole had such a strong connection with Tommy NY, but really it was Kelly and Mark who broke up, as Kelly tearfully admitted that "she couldn't go back to Tampa" and while Catherine and Edmundo did not break up at the final bonfire (even though Edmundo told her that he wanted to "explore his feelings towards other women" in the final credits they told us that when her medication wore off, ooops, I mean after they talked on the beach immediately after final bonfire they broke up, so that was a 50% retention rate.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.
    ooh, predictions for this season, I've always been terrible at this, but here goes:

1. Eric and Kristin - stay together
    2. Kara and Jason - stay together, at least until after the show is done
    3. Stephanie and Anthony - stay together, but she never really trusts that he's satisfied with her and they break up a year later
    4. Melissa and Michael - he can't hide his inner idiot at bonfire and she drops him like a hot rock. I sure hope she does, anyway, as that relationship is heading nowhere.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    ooh, predictions for this season, I've always been terrible at this, but here goes:

1. Eric and Kristin - stay together
    2. Kara and Jason - stay together, at least until after the show is done
    3. Stephanie and Anthony - stay together, but she never really trusts that he's satisfied with her and they break up a year later
    4. Melissa and Michael - he can't hide his inner idiot at bonfire and she drops him like a hot rock. I sure hope she does, anyway, as that relationship is heading nowhere.
    Yeahthat Very well put L.G. I was also wondering why Eric and Kristen even came to TI.But it's Eric's refusal to watch the tapes at the bonfire ceremonies was getting old.Kara should dump Jason before it's too late.The guy's a ticking time bomb.Anthony and Stephanie relationship probaly isn't going to last another six months.Melissa has to have a pretty low opinion of herself to put up with a loser like Mike.

Eric and Kristin - Stay Together (happily ever after)

Stephanie :boredball and Anthony - Stay Together (then do the token engagement)

Michael / and Melissa - Break up (Michael cries, Melissa marries Jerome, Kristin surprisingly, is not a bridesmaid)

Kara :stupid and Jason - Break up (But then get back together after the show)

(Yes of course the smilies were necessary )

Quote Originally Posted by 13 times
    Eric and Kristin - Stay Together (happily ever after)

Stephanie :boredball and Anthony - Stay Together (then do the token engagement)

Michael / and Melissa - Break up (Michael cries, Melissa marries Jerome, Kristin surprisingly, is not a bridesmaid)

Kara :stupid and Jason - Break up (But then get back together after the show)

(Yes of course the smilies were necessary )
    Very funny prediction.

Nothing really surprises me about the couples come the final bonfire.
    As LG said, who would have thought Nikkole and Tommy would have stayed together?

I think the emotion of seeing each other again after a full two weeks :rolleyes apart, leads them to make decisions that they might later revise, as in the case of Catherine and Edmundo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

New Here, Just Establishing My Opinon On Who Will Make It And Such!!

Hey..

I Think That Eric And Kristin Will Make It (duh) And Steph And Anythony Will Make It (may Not Be Permanent) And The Other Two.. Im In The Middle With Jason And Kara..and Michael And Mel... They Should Be History. He Needs To Grow Up And Learn How To Respect Women.

Jason Looks A Lot Like Vin Diesel To Me. Jeff Is Pretty Hot..and So Is Eric. I Think That Kristin And Steph Are The Prettiest. Thats All For Now!!

Taz

Quote Originally Posted by TAZgurlie
    Hey..

I Think That Eric And Kristin Will Make It (duh) And Steph And Anythony Will Make It (may Not Be Permanent) And The Other Two.. Im In The Middle With Jason And Kara..and Michael And Mel... They Should Be History. He Needs To Grow Up And Learn How To Respect Women.

Jason Looks A Lot Like Vin Diesel To Me. Jeff Is Pretty Hot..and So Is Eric. I Think That Kristin And Steph Are The Prettiest. Thats All For Now!!

Taz

There is no doubt in my mind that Eric and Kristin will stay together. They both didn't make any connection with any of the singles. I am torn between Stephanie & Anthony and Jason & Kara on whether or not they will break up. Melissa, on the other hand, should defintely dump Michael for her sake. She derserves someone way better than Michael.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast