+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm SO disappointed!

FORT Newbie

I'm SO disappointed!

What's going on? Let me just say that I LOVED the first 2 TIs. (And I'm not alone!!) My friends and I just gushed over them. I was SO disappointed that it wasn't coming back, because I claimed it my favorite reality show. (I know, I'm sadistic... but I LOVE IT) Anyway, I was so excited that TI3 was coming out. But, something is different. I don't know if the producer changed or the editor, or what, but they've ruined it. All the drama and intrigue is gone. The pace is ridiculous. They have not given us ANY character development. I feel like somehow, the timeline allotted for this show shrunk. I mean, WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH THE FINALE NEXT MONDAY???? WHAT!!!! Am I imagining things or does it seem like it should have been twice as long as it was? I was trying to understand why they would have done this... is it because PI lasted longer than expected, or ratings for TI weren't high enough so they pushed it through faster? If that is the case, it is they're own fault. I am so disappointed that they ruined this show. Now, I know it'll never come back and all because they decided to change the format. POOH on you FOX. I'm mad.

Quote Originally Posted by jj51574
    What's going on? Let me just say that I LOVED the first 2 TIs. (And I'm not alone!!) My friends and I just gushed over them. I was SO disappointed that it wasn't coming back, because I claimed it my favorite reality show. (I know, I'm sadistic... but I LOVE IT) Anyway, I was so excited that TI3 was coming out. But, something is different. I don't know if the producer changed or the editor, or what, but they've ruined it. All the drama and intrigue is gone. The pace is ridiculous. They have not given us ANY character development. I feel like somehow, the timeline allotted for this show shrunk. I mean, WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH THE FINALE NEXT MONDAY???? WHAT!!!! Am I imagining things or does it seem like it should have been twice as long as it was? I was trying to understand why they would have done this... is it because PI lasted longer than expected, or ratings for TI weren't high enough so they pushed it through faster? If that is the case, it is they're own fault. I am so disappointed that they ruined this show. Now, I know it'll never come back and all because they decided to change the format. POOH on you FOX. I'm mad.
    Yeahthat

Fox never did give us anyone to care about.The show lacked any kind of character development.If we don't actually know anything about the couples,then why should we care if they stay together or not? If Fox would've taken more time developing the chracters,then I believe the show would be doing a whole lot better.Fox should have brought TI3 on after the finale of PH.That would have been the smart thing to do.

TI3 before PH finale
    TI3 after PH finale

If I remember correctly, TI2 had three weeks for filming. Both TI1 & TI3 only had two weeks. This is probably why TI3 is so short.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    I agree 100%. I sort of feel like I have wasted some good wine every Thursday waiting for this thing to get as good as TI2, but nonetheless.....

Big disappointment!

Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    I agree 100%. I sort of feel like I have wasted some good wine every Thursday waiting for this thing to get as good as TI2, but nonetheless.....

Big disappointment!
    I didn't get a chance to watch the show on Thursday. Is this boring mess over already? Heading over to read the recap...

Father Time lol
    What's going on? Let me just say that I LOVED the first 2 TIs. (And I'm not alone!!)
    You're definitely not alone, as I enjoyed TI1 & TI2 very, very much.

It's funny how FOX has had the hottest reality show this summer, in PH, and the worst (probably) reality show this summer, in TI3. I'm not surprised that FOX wanted to end this asap because I'm sure the ratings were bad.
    Big Brother 10 - Dan, Memphis

Boring mess is the only way I can describe this sad series. They could have killed this turkey weeks ago.

The show would have been more interesting if the couples were more attractive and intriguing. If the show was not so slow the highlight would not be the one creepy boyfriend that keeps making passes and dirty talk.

OTE=ohiomobprincess]I didn't get a chance to watch the show on Thursday. Is this boring mess over already? Heading over to read the recap...[/QUOTE]

FORT Fogey
    two words why this show is not as good:

Eric & Kristen

(most boring couple every)

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    two words why this show is not as good:

Eric & Kristen

(most boring couple every)

I wish someone would smack that girl. Who does she think she is to tell that girl to get rid of the one she wants the most (JEROME ). Why did they pick them??????

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarlady
    The show would have been more interesting if the couples were more attractive and intriguing. ...

JASON is the hottest of the couples men.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarlady
    If the show was not so slow the highlight would not be the one creepy boyfriend that keeps making passes and dirty talk....
    Total perv. Do they pay that girl to listen to him or does she like hearing sexual details from a relative of herman munster?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast