+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm SO disappointed!

I might be in the minority here, but I have been enjoying this Temptation Island... it's not as good as the original, but I like it better then the last one they had. I was shocked and dissapointed to hear that the finale is coming so soon. :mad:

FORT Newbie
    I do admit that this season seems more rushed then the previous two and we have not seen as much action as b4 however I still like it and I wish they would of dragged it on a lil longer
    I would not be suprised if all the couples break up

I have the perfect solution to make the next TI exiciting.Bring two couples from PH.That would be Amy and Zack,Holly and Scott.Now they would diffently bring some much needed drama. I bet the ratings would go through the roof.

Father Time lol
    Quote Originally Posted by palmer62
    I have the perfect solution to make the next TI exiciting.Bring two couples from PH.That would be Amy and Zack,Holly and Scott.Now they would diffently bring some much needed drama. I bet the ratings would go through the roof.
    There's one problem: There won't be another TI!

FOX was denying the producers a 3rd season until Joe Millionaire became a hit.

Seeing PH couples on another program would be something! Though Holly & Scott would crumble like it was nothing, they're not even a real couple yet. Besides, I think he should hook-up with Melanie. Now Amy & Zack, that would be entertainment!

Or maybe Zack could be on the next Joe Millionaire - he could claim to be a lawyer, since he's so good at doing that.
    Big Brother 10 - Dan, Memphis

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12