+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 9/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

9/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only, until after midnight Eastern. Thanks, and enjoy the show!

FORT Fogey
    ok i just watching the second hour of this show, why exactly did they blurr out Micheal's hands? I am trying to figure what possibibly he can do other then give the finger that is blurry worthy.

LG.
    Kristin is pretty darn ridiculous the way she's telling Melissa pretty much that she can't have Jerome around or date him because Kristin doesn't like Jerome. She's threatened that she can get a restraining order against Melissa because Melissa said I've got to get away from you before I strangle you. Melissa is all about the drama. Drama
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

wib
    FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    Kristin is pretty darn ridiculous the way she's telling Melissa pretty much that she can't have Jerome around or date him because Kristin doesn't like Jerome. She's threatened that she can get a restraining order against Melissa because Melissa said I've got to get away from you before I strangle you. Melissa is all about the drama. Drama
    Actually, I think that Kristin has been the bigger drama queen this episode. I can understand bringing it up with Melissa but I thought Melissa initially handled it much more maturely. Yeah - she did lose it but only after Kristin wouldn't give up. JMHO

FORT Fogey
    don't you mean kristen

melissa is one of the few people from the couples i like

FORT Fogey
    eric and kristen have to be one of the most boring couples ever seen on this show.

As much as i dislike Micheal, least he is interesting.

wib
    FORT Newbie
    True - Michael & Melissa and Anthony & Stephanie are at least entertaining to watch, Kara & Jayson less so - but Eric and Kristen - why did they even come.

Love that Kristen watches hers and Eric didn't...

wib
    FORT Newbie
    Argh - Kristin is all smiley after seeing Stephanie's tape - like my boyfriend is so much better... Argh.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by wib
    Love that Kristen watches hers and Eric didn't...
    imagine if they break upbecause of that...how dare you break our pack

also let it be noted Kara is not the brightest bulb in the world..

um what is he doing

I also love how they always save melissa's vids for the last cos they usually the worse.

FORT Newbie

From Australia

Hi Guys, I'm from Aussie and we are a couple of episode behind but I have been reading here and the Temptation Island site. Can someone please give me a little detail as to what happened in this episode? Any cheaters yet? And what happens when that Girl picks Kara's guy (Jeff?) Any tention there. Who and who are getting along. (single guys/girls with couples) Thanks..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast